LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"John did tell me that he wasn't happy with Aurora being in diapers. He stated that she needed to start behaving like a 14 year old . If you don't

Aurora started to cry did he daddy lie to her face and not want her to be diapered. She listened to the way her brother talked about her." But he's perfectly fine with you wearing diapers." She said through tears." Everything's a problem when I want to do something but any other kid here can do whatever they want." She said." I don't wanna be here anymore."

Dan looks at his sister "Honey, he said he will be behind you and support your decision, he was just a little unsure, because he still wants you to be a teenager. you never seem to want to socilaize with your friends anymore. you just want to be suckling on a pacifier. he is concerned you will forget about your teenage life. he loves you always"

" I see my friend 5 days a week at school I don't need to see them after 8 hours with them. When I did want to see them they always wanted me home to watch the younger kids now that I'm home it's a problem. Just forget it. I'll go back to panties so everyone else can be happy except me since it's such a problem.@ she said

" I don't care anymore." She said as she made it to her room and slammed the door.

Lucille watched the whole scene unfold and even she was worn out from it." That went well." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" my fault. I'm quite sure she was perfectly happy until your brother brought up how she was being treated and then you capped it off. Not only did you say her daddy had a problem with her diapers you called her stubborn and said she needed to act her age. When she got upset you tried to backtrack and say her daddy was fine with it." Lucille sighed." You know if you picked your words differently that's a completely different conversation." She looked at the diaper on he ground that was clearly wet." You can't say she needs to be spanked when you defended your brother when I wanted to talk to him but want me to spank her."

I shrug and go upstairs to talk to her, knowing that she hasn't got any panties but just diapers

"Honey, I am sorry for being mean, your daddy took all your panties because you wanted to wear diapers. do you want me to put you in one? I am not mad at you"

In her room still crying aurora had thrown all the diapers out of her drawers knowing she wanted them but her family didn't want her in them." Leave me alone." She said as she cried." Why would be take my panties if he didn't want me in diapers. This doesn't make sense." She said as she landed on her bed

"He does want you to wear diapers if they make you happy but he still wants you to be a teenager, that's all"

"Do you want me to get you cleaned up and diapered?"

" no he doesn't you said it yourself he has a problem with me in diapers just ask him." She said remembering the exact sentence." I'll just go back to panties so everyone else can be happy. Everyone can wear diapers except aurora if she's diapered it affects her social life." She said in a mock tone voice." Whatever"

" I don't want diapers anymore since it affects my social life so much."she said to her daddy." Dan told me you didn't want me in diapers anyway so I'll go back to panties I'll just let everyone else in the house wear diapers since they only effect me." She said

Aurora listened to her daddy." Ok daddy." She said before hanging up and going back downstairs to Lucille looking at her through teary eyes

Lucille had thrown the old diaper out earlier and was cleaning up from lunch when she saw aurora come downstairs still crying. She was still naked with just a shirt on and Lucille lifted her into her arms." It's ok sweetie." She said holding her tight as she carried her upstairs

Lisa called texted dan to make sure everything was alright

*I text back to Lisa that there was a big argument and aurora ripped her diaper off in an outburst because she thought john didn't like the idea of her in diapers, but it's all sorted now*

Dan comes back down "i am sorry Aurora, I didn't mean to shout at you"

*John also had told Aurora that Dan really cared for her and only wants her to be happy*

Lucille got aurora diapered again in one of her nighttime diapers and carried her to the nursery where she sat in the rocking chair and just held her while she cried and just rocked her while she let her suckle on one of her pacis.

Aurora heard dan but was more focused on the comfort from Lucille and not long after she was fast asleep.

Lucille tucked her in her bed and kissed her on the forehead letting her sleep before looking for jack." So do you want to be a big boy or a baby."

Dan sighed "let me get Jack diapered. I think its best he took a nap in a diaper. he's had a few accidents" Jack looks up and just agrees with his brother.