LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

" but I use the potty she doesn't." He said." I literally just used the potty."

Aurora was ready to get out of the crib not even knowing why she was in there

Lucille hearing noise from the baby monitor headed upstairs already having made lunch for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucille carried aurora downstairs and placed her in the high chair getting a bowl of baby food ready. If she wanted to be a baby she would get treated like a baby." Boys I won't say it again lunch is ready." She said again

" what's wrong honey." Lisa texts back

Lucille smiles as the boys come down as she finishes making the bowl of food for aurora and and started to feed her.

Aurora was a bit confused from the bel of food but took the food she wa offered

"She's being rude and is extremely controlling. She called me a child" I text back and we sit down and I quickly eat not enjoying aunts company

Jack looks at the attention Aurora gets "Why aren't you asking her to use the toilet! She's 14 and you're having a go at me!" he starts to argue, but Dan gives him a look and he sinks into his chair.

Dan knows Lucille hates children who argue with her, and knows that Jack is in trouble.

"Jack, buddy, just go to your room and I will come and talk to you. Lucille can do what she likes. Aurora knows she is 14, but its her choice if she wants to wear diapers"

Jack runs off upset.

Lucille looked at the boy." Come back down here now." She said in a loud voice that cause aurora to wet her diaper a bit from being startled. She looked up at her aunt feelings a bit hurt from what her brother said.

" like I said come back down here now." She said " if he wants to yell his point then run away clearly he knows he's wrong if he stayed we can talk so I can tell him why. If he doesn't get back down here he'll be in trouble that's for sure." She said

" to answer your question. When your mother called me she said you were using the potty and just needed a little help. While your sister here was in diapers and has no interest in the potty. When I came in she was asleep with her paci and bottle by her so I treated her as I would treat a baby. You clearly can use the potty but just have accidents so u just need a schedule. Unless you want to be a baby like her than I would ask your mother how she would want me to proceed

Dan just stares at his auntie and is shocked by her behaviour

"Aurora is 14, and her dad isn't happy with her being in diapers. He is concerned she won't grow up the way she should"