LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Buddy I think your dad thought your facial expressions weren't amusing. So that's why Harry cried. I know Harry has been cranky all morning. I will tell him to apologise to you. You've done nothing wrong. You know what your dad is like in the morning"

" yeah thanks for helping dan." He said as the school came into view

In Lisa's car aurora had just finished messing her diaper and gave it quite the soaking as she rubbed her tummy and started to cry from the pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ruffle his hair "that's what I am here for buddy" I smile as I let him out and he rushes into school and I drive to the store to get some things.

I sniff the air and look at Aurora

"Honey are you feeling okay?" I say as we arrive at the daycare and get the younger ones out "Stay there while I take them inside and I will check on you okay" sniffs the air "Maybe I should take you inside and ask if I can change you in the bathroom"

I take the kids in and then come back out "Okay honey, they said that I can change you in their bathroom okay, we need to get you changed as soon as possible" I say as I grab your diaper bag and takes you inside.

"I need to ring your school and say you won't be in today or tomorrow at the least"

I lead her into the bathroom and lock the door and puts a changing pad on the floor "lay down sweetheart, I don't know if the tables are long enough for you"

Aurora sat in the back looking it the window as she suckled on her paci calmly her tummy was still in pain but the paci was keeping her from crying more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk