LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Well maybe not a diaper but you'll wear a pull up. It's just for safety precautions" I say as I get him out and into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"No I want undies." He said adamantly as they headed to the bathroom

Aurora found her daddy and slowly toddled over to him looking down at her pidgin toes feet and clutching her teddy hard." Potty." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ignore his whines and puts a Pull up onto him

"This is for your own good Jack. Your mom requested this"

John looks at his daughter "You want to go potty sweetie?" he says as he takes her hand and leads her to the bathroom. "number 1 or 2?"

"Are you sure you want to use the potty honey? I know I was very harsh on you. I am sorry if I was" I look at her and I hug her as I remove her diaper and let her do her business in private. "If you need help then just let me know okay" I smile as I leave the room.

Aurora listened to her daddy and went in. As she saw the potty she started to feel a bit bad and missed her diaper. She hopped up and felt the cold toilet on her bottom and felt as if she couldn't go anymore. She was uncomfortable and just wanted her diaper back as she started to cry in the bathroom

I hear the crying and head back into the bathroom and crouch down to her "hey baby girl, what's wrong?" I look at you as I hug you carefully.

I see your face and grabs a fresh diaper "You wanna use this instead?"

Aurora nodded as she let her daddy diaper her and tried to calm down. As her daddy had the diaper on she toddled off to go do her business in her room. As she got in she closed the door and squatted and began to fill up her diaper with warm mushy mess and pee

" aww was she ok." Lisa asked as she continued to cook dinner for her family."maybe she heard you when you were upset earlier and tried for you."

"She's fine now. She tried but didn't like being without a diaper. I said to her that I'll love her with or without diapers. Why don't I carry on dinner and you can go see if she's okay?" John says as Dan comes in to help with setting the table

" ok that's fine with me." Lisa said as she headed upstairs to see her daughter

Aurora was playing happily with her teddys her diaper full and heavy

( can u play Lisa for this part)

Lisa heads upstairs and follows the smell to Auroras bedroom where she sees Aurora sitting and playing with her dolls.

Edited by Danny