LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Looks at you

"Honey you know you would prefer to poop on the potty. I am only trying to be fair. But fine, poop your diaper" I go and get you a bottle.

I head to see Lisa "She needs to poop but is wanting to use her diaper. I can see why Holly won't use the potty"

Aurora took the bottle and started to drink as she felt like her daddy was disappointed in her.

Lisa." Did you change her already or is it the same wet diaper. If you didn't change her it's not that bad since it's already used. But maybe she doesn't see the potty the same way that she used too."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" honey I think your being a bit harsh. When aurora was a big girl and using the potty holly still didn't want anything to do was the potty." Lisa said." We can't make it hard for her because holly doesn't want to use the potty."

" honey I know it's confusing but look st how happy and loving she's been since. Before this she was never this happy. Maybe always being the oldest wore her out. She's been watching the younger ones for us for years. She was easily overlooked because we constantly had to care for the younger kids." Lisa said

"She's never changed a poopy diaper ever! Even when Harry had heavily soiled himself she made him wait until you got home. She just wants the attention. She's 14 remember.

" honestly you can't blame her you and I barely want to change those diapers and they're our kids. She didn't get to hang out with her friends before because she had to be home
While we were at work."

"I just don't want her to lose that social side. She spends too much time at home. Maybe she needs to see her friends a bit more"

"I hate changing diapers but it's a chore and we pay Aurora to babysit but she wasn't doing one of the chores that cones with babysitting. Dan says she didn't change one bad diaper during our break. He did them all. I don't like changing dirty diapers. They stink and they get everywhere. Take ages to clean up.

" she's with her friends during the school day though that's 8 hours. As for the diapers u can't blame her for not wanting to change blowouts and serious poopies. Just let her be herself she's not hurting anyone."

"I guess you're right. Why don't you go check on Dan and I'll change Aurora. I could hear dry heaves coming from Harrys room so be can't be done yet"

" ok I'll get dinner started afterwards." Lisa said as she headed upstairs

Aurora was in her room snuggled with her teddy as she drank her bottle. She hasn't messed yet what her daddy. Said still fresh in her head.

" I'll take care of this one ok. Go relax." Lisa said as she took harry and laid him down." You all done poopy monster." She asked rubbing his tummy and moving his legs around

Lisa smells something else and looks at jack." Did You just poop too." She said sighing." To the bathroom." She said pointing before turning back to dan." Did you pick up the diapers and pull-ups." She asked

I sigh and knock on his door

"Jack, buddy come on, I am not mad. why don't we get you changed and then we go out for ice cream? or go to the cinema?"