LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I change you quickly and efficiently and diaper you and hand you your pyjamas

"You don't need daddys help to put these on" I kiss you goodnight

Aurora kissed her daddy goodnight just throwing on her top and leaving the bottoms off. Lisa came and gave her a bottle of warm milk that she suckled on a bit before falling into a deep sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I head into the bathroom and help Jack get out of the bath, I let him dry himself before letting him head back to his bedroom.

I leave him in private to let him get into his clean pyjamas and at that point Dan comes out of his room

"Mind if I have a bath mom?" Dan asks

Dan smiles and heads into the bathroom.

He locks the door and starts the bath up. He sees Holly's potty chair by the toilet and thinks to himself that it is as clean as the day that his mom bought it for Holly, in other words, she had never used it.

The bath fills with water and he stops the taps, gets undressed and gets into the bath and relaxes, and it was lovely and peaceful.

Jack was reading his book, knowing very well he should be asleep, as it's a school day tomorrow.

After a while, Dan got out of the bath and dried off, and headed to his room, draped in a towel and locked his door.

Jack was still not asleep, and he would be punished by his mom if she was to find out.

" find then mommy will be right back with a nice baba for her big baby. I'll stay with you until you fall asleep just like when you were a baby."

" I'll give him one more chance. He said he wasn't tired and didn't want to go to sleep because aurora isn't going to school tomorrow because she's a baby so he didn't want to go."