LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Thank you honey ." Lisa said as the first movie ended she laid aurora down on the couch with a pillow and covered her up with a blanket before putting her paci in her mouth. She then got up and switched the movies putting in cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After wiping about 20 times, Dan finally had Harry cleaned up and in a nice fresh pamper, and took him downstairs

"Here you go mom, he's all clean"

Lisa gave her diaper a pat and nodded." She's wet but her diaper and defiantly hold more and we don't know if she's gonna mess." She said

" oh I can see why it took her so long to train going in the men's room. Well it doesn't matter now does it." Lisa said laughing." Her whole demeanors changed since she's been back in diapers I think it's for the best. Plus she's so adorable." She said looking at the sleeping girl her paci moving as she slept

I look at you and smile "that sounds great. I will get the tickets booked, I just received a big bonus from work because an order has come through that we wanted. so this is my treat. I don't think Dan will want to go though will he? with his final exams coming up"