LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

" kids dinners ready." Lisa calls as she placed aurora in her chair." Thank you for being a good helper baby." She said to her before bringing the pot roast to the table.

Holly came in and took her seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Why don't you and the younger ones go and relax while me and Dan wash up?" John suggests as they finish and Dan puts Harry in his playpen

Lisa nodded and lifted holly and took aurora by the hand leading them to the living room." How about a princess movie girls." Lisa said knowing her little girls would love a Disney movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jack just sits holding his nose.

Dan walks in and notices the smell "need a hand mom? I will give you and John a break. Come on little man" I say as I pick him up, and begin carry him out of the room.

Harry sits in his poopy diaper, completely oblivious to the smell and to his mom asking if he pooped. He enjoyed it. Not sure though his mom or brothers would agree.

"You guys relax. You've had a long day" I smile as I take Harry upstairs to his room.

I go about changing him "buddy, you've only just had dinner, how is this even possible?" I say to him and myself as I untape his diaper, gag a little and get him cleaned up.

(don't forget about Toileting Troubles)

Jack looked a little happier now that the smell of Harry's diaper had left the room and he watches TV while his mom and sisters relax on the sofa