LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Honey it can't be comfortable sitting in that, and besides, its dinner time soon, I am sure you'll have another one soon enough wont you"

Aurora nodded as she got up and toddled up the stairs quickly washing her hands and switching her dress for just a top before toddling back down to the kitchen to help her mommy

Smiles at her and then hears Harry crying. So I head in to pick him up. It's not a diaper issue. He's just hungry so I take him down to Lisa.

Lisa and aurora turned as dan came in and nodded." Theirs some bottles in the fridge just warm them up. I'll give him a proper feeding during dinner.

Aurora turned around to go back to doing her part for dinner the Elmo and Cookie Monster on the back of her pamper on full display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still holding Harry, I grab his bottle from the fridge and warm it up before sitting him on my lap and feeding him the bottle of milk and he drinks it down quite fast.

" thanks honey." Lisa said as she got the food in the pot and added auroras bits." Such a good little helper." She said before kissing auroras forehead. She went to the fridge and got a bottle of juice." Now take your baba and go watch some tv baby I'll call you when I need you again." Lisa said handing her the bottle

Aurora was a bit sad when her daddy left but rested against the sofa as she drank her bottle.

Lisa kissed john back." I had aurora helping me earlier if you can set the table that would be fine." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk