LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Holly hopped up bouncing up and down." It was so fun we saw bears and kitties and monkeys." She said as she continued to go on

Aurora was still playing with the blocks sucking her paci calmly as holly went on about the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smile and hug Holly "aww did you enjoy it sweetie" I look into her cute blue eyes

"I heard you had a nice surprise for your daddy earlier didn't you" I laugh

I smile and ruffle her hair

"good girl" I laugh and I head into the kitchen to speak with mom.

"still no luck with the potty training? and I see Jack is no longer wearing diapers? is that correct?"

"she's only 2, she's still got time, I know John wants the diapers gone but you can't rush these things. I remember when jack was her age, he was having trouble. and I have all this to come when I have kids"

" yeah that's what I said I'm just glad their all happy my little diaper brigade." She said smiling as she looked out at the kids." How was your day."

Aurora felt a strong urge to poo and crawled off for a bit of privacy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It was great to see Lily, and spend time with her, we are talking about getting married. we have been together for almost 4 years now. I really think she is the one"

"i know you have your hands full with these four, and I can help out when you need me"

"I finish college soon, I am down to my final coursework deadlines, and luckily I finished my coursework today"

I peer into the living room, noticing someone is missing

"hey where did Aurora go? she was there a minute ago?" I head upstairs and find she isn't there and head back down

"that's funny"

In The office what started as a few small logs in her diaper became a mushy mudslide as it started to freely come into the back and bottom half of her diaper. Her Bowels were just fully emtyping into her diaper

John had used the bathroom and it was next to the office, and he went past and heard quiet grunting noises and headed in and saw two little feet and a diaper needing changing

"Aurora honey, is that you?, its your daddy?"