LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Nods "good idea honey" I follow the smell and find her sitting on the sofa watching the Disney Channel

"hey there baby girl, lets go change your stinky diaper" I pick her up by the waist.

Holly giggled happily as her daddy picked her up her diaper considerably more wet than earlier." Huggy dada." She said wanting to hug her daddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hug you "oooh you sure are a stinky girl. when daddy has changed you, I can give you a better cuddle, sound good?" I say as I take her upstairs into her room where her changing table is.

I carefully pull her tights off, revealing a very heavy messy diaper.

"Honey keep still, I will change you as quick as I can okay" I say as I get a new diaper ready and also wipes

"Do you want to play with the new diaper while daddy wipes your bottom?"

hands the pamper to her

"Lets see what my baby girl did in her diaper" I say, putting on a brave face, and dreading it.

not going into details, I get her cleaned up as quickly as possible and into a fresh diaper. its not a nice job, no parent enjoys it, including John, and he removes the soiled diaper from underneath her bottom and puts the clean diaper she is holding in its place, making sure its taped up before disposing of the soiled diaper and wipes, into the diaper pail.

I grab a clean pair of tights from her chest of drawers as her tights are a little messy as her diaper leaked,

"stay there sweetie I need to wash my hands, I don't want to get poop on your clothing" I say as I head to the bathroom to wash my hands and head back and put the clean tights on her and lift her off the table and give her

Holly played with her diaper as her daddy cleaned her up. She watched her daddy as she wiped him. As she was diapered she sat up waiting for her daddy to wash his hands.as her daddy came back she snuggled with him happily

"You are such a good girl. but I need to tell you something. your mommy and I want you to try to start using the potty. can you try for daddy please? even if you sit on it and try, we will be proud of you"

Holly was happy until she heard what her daddy told her and shook her head." No potty." She said getting upset over losing her diapers

Looks at you "Honey, its okay to like your diapers, but you're getting to be a big girl now and big girls don't wear diapers. you are almost 3. you don't want to go to big school and you are the only one in diapers. there is no rush but you will get a treat if you use the potty"

Holly didn't want the treat she wanted her diapers." She didn't want to use the potty and it couldn't be to nice if her sister went back to diapers.

Aurora woke up from her nap well rested her diaper soaked from multiple wettings as she slept. She hopped out of bed her diaper sagging from the weight visible under her dress and went downstairs to go play

I head into the kitchen where I see Lisa

"Hey honey, I changed Holly, was pretty bad, and I really don't want to go on about it. but I know one thing which is she may never get out of diapers. and that makes me worried about Harry"

"Maybe because if he sees his sisters in diapers, then he will follow suit, and by then, Dan will have left home and Jack will be in middle school"

"His two brothers would be grown up. Dan would be 21 by the time hes 3. and Jack would be finishing lower school and heading into the 6th grade"

(I think that's right, because Dan is currently 18/19 and Jack is 8)

" I don't know honey I think that's a bit of a stretch. The most important thing is that their happy and look at them." She said looking out at her kids

" in just getting things ready for dinner later." Lisa said as she continued to do her prep work

Holly was playing with lily showing her how to build with the blocks since she was the big sister now.

(you mean Aurora not Lily? and I sent you an inbox :) )

John finishes setting the table and goes into the living room, Jack sits down next to him.

Dan heads down and sees them and heads into the kitchen "hey I thought I heard you all come in, I could also smell something coming from Hollys room, I could hear John gagging, I think I realised what was going on and it seemed Holly was enjoying bonding with her dad so I didn't disturb them. how was the zoo?"