LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Smiles "well they're all in fairly fresh diapers. Let's wait and see. Harry and Holly are probably due one soon" I start driving home

"It's a long ride back home so I'm sure they'll all need a change. I'm gonna give them something to drink so they don't get dehydrated." Lisa said giving jack and holly sippys and harry and aurora bottles of juice.

As the family drove holly who was still sound asleep was releasing a large mass into the seat of her diaper which was struggling to hold all the mushy mess while there was no room for it since she was sitting.

Lisa could smell someone's diaper and nodded as she was informed it was holly." Eh nothing in not used too."she said as she got out and lifted holly into her arms she would come back for aurora

sighs

"maybe we should think about it for her birthday, its coming up, and I think it will be the right time. I know she will be jealous because Aurora is now back in diapers, but Jack is out of them now and I think she will want to be a big girl. we need to day train her first and then work on nighttime training. that will take time"

" I can go with with let's just make sure jack is fully out of diapers first. I don't think aurora being in diapers changed much from what I seen she treats her as more of a little sister now."

"jack is kinda out of diapers though, he doesn't want to really be in them. Holly will be fine, we can try slowly, and Aurora I know she said she only wants the diapers, and nothing else"

sighs

"I thought Jack was done with them. We just need to be careful. we don't want people thinking we forced Jack back into them. I thought once Harry is potty trained that would be it for diapers, but i guess I was wrong"

" I don't mind the diapers it's nice to get some quality time with the kids though it can be stinky but their so happy." She said as she went out and brought a sleeping aurora into the house still sucking her paci and snuggled with her new teddy. Lisa lifted her into her arms and carried her to her room tucking her in for a nap

sighs

"I don't think we will ever get rid of the smell of baby powder in our house" I say as I get Harry and Jack inside and into their bed/crib for a nap

" no I brought her on first and handed her to you. I'll go get a start on dinner you just follow the trail of the diaper smell and tou find her." Lisa said kissing her husband