LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora blushed as her daddy gave her a bottle in public but she was thirsty so she shyly started to drink it.

Hollly took her sippy to excited to see more animals than she was to listen to jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack nods and turns to Holly "Sissy Stinky peeyew!"

John sighs and grabs the diaper bag "come on sweetie, lets get you cleaned up"

John picks his youngest daughter up by the waist and carries her to the bathroom,

"Honey, any of the others need changing?"

Lisa checks both jack and harry finding jack soaked." Jacks diapers soaked and Harry's fine for now that just leaves aurora."

Aurora was off in her own world looking at the giraffes as she drank her bottle. Not paying attention to the conversation taking place

Holly giggled as she was lifted and tried to hug her daddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I will change little miss stinky pampers here then I will come back for these two if you want?"

"or I can take all three with me and change them"

" only jack needs a change for sure I don't know about aurora. But if you want to just take jack and holly in the stroller then come back I think that would be best." She said

lifts you onto the changing table, the smell making me gag

"Pwoah you are really stinky, daddy has his work cut out doesn't he" I say, getting the supplies ready for both of you.

John knew this wasn't the nicest job in the world

"The sooner you are potty trained the better" I smile as I begin changing you "its a big boom boom is it?" I say as I open your diaper and look at

"Honey, we have spoken about this, you are 3 years old and are now a big girl. you need to start using the potty okay. you can try okay"