LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Yeah but I wasn't sure if Holly was sleepy so she might just be playing with her dolls" John replies "it's fine.  We can sort things out nearer the time the pizza arrives"

Jack and Tommy were playing nicely in Jack's room when they saw Lily and Dan come upstairs.  They looked at each other and just carried on playing. 

As they enter the babies room, they couldn't smell anything but... 

I look a little surprised as I didn't really think she would leave me on my own.

I look at her brother "Ok stinky one, lets get you cleaned up" I go and pick him up, lay him on the table and starts removing his clothing so I can open the diaper and start cleaning the mess up.

Jack looks at Lily and shakes his head, as does Tommy "we're dry Lily" they both reply, knowing they are dry and won't need changing until they are put into their night diapers before bed.

Dan opens the diaper, trying not to gag, he wipes his bottom with the clean part of the diaper to get any loose poop off.

Jack and Tommy smile and they just continue to play with the cars. 

Dan cleans Joey up and gets him into a fresh diaper, wanting to get rid of the old diaper quickly as possible.