LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I take hold of the stroller as we all head off to the grotto in the middle of the mall and I look at my siblings

"anyone need a diaper change before we join the line?"

Jack shakes his head and Harry is still dry

They are only three turns away from them being at the front of the line and Dan looks at them "Are you all okay?" I ask as we get to the pay desk and I pay for Aurora, Jack and Holly, as Harry is a bit too young at the moment and he's fallen asleep.

Our turn finally arrives "okay Holly, you first" I say as I smile at her

I see Auroras face "Are you okay sweetie? if you don't want to sit on his lap, then I can take Harry in"

"Don't think I am trying to put you off sweetie, but you might think you're too old to see Santa" I smile "But its up to you"

Jack was next and waited for Holly to return

Holly told Santa what she wanted and smiled for the pic and hopped down and got back into the stroller

Aurora did want to see Santa and nodded.” I’ll do it.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora got on Santa’s lap shyly and told him what she would like and smiled for her picture. As soon as she got off his lap her diaper began to fill up with a mushy mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The elf handing out the presents holds her nose a bit as she sees Aurora filling her diaper.

Dan sees Aurora coming back, but notices something different about her "Ohh dear, you're the one who pooped on Santa's lap then?" I say, looking a little disappointed "It has to be one of you doesn't it, every time we do this" I say as I wheel the stroller to the changing room "Don't worry, we will have you changed in no time" I say as I text mom to tell her where we will be