LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Have you been studying hard? You have always been a clever girl, don't let your diapers put you down. i want you to get good grades. You are bound to go to the best college in America"

"All I want is for you to have a good future, meet a nice man, and then eventually have children of your own, I want you to have a good career. I love you lots honey, I never want to pressure you"

Holly finished her spaghetti and sat back against the booth." Yummy getti." She said

Aurora finished up her pasta and got her lemonade finished up as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John smiles at his daughters.

Once again, Harrys face turns red.....

"What does everyone want for desert" i turn to my wife and smile "I think the girls enjoyed that"

Dan finishes his dinner and smiles "I couldn't eat another thing John"

Aurora was full herself and agreed with dan.

" cake. Or ice cream." Holly said happily

Lisa saw harry turning red and knew what he was doing

Dan sees Harry grunting "You want me to change him mom? I think Jack needs changing too" I smile

John orders two kiddie tubs of ice cream and a coffee for himself and lets Lisa order hers.

" if you want too honey. But if you don't I can handle it. Does anyone else need a change." Lisa asked

Auroras diaper was soaked at this point from all the lemonade but she didn't say anything

"I am kinda used to it by now. You can change the girls if you want. Might be nice for Aurora to spend some time with her new mommy" I smile as I pick Harry up out of his high chair and look at John

"sure you don't want to do it John? You never change Harrys diapers"

John smiles "No thanks Dan, you have this one covered" he smiles as all of you go to the changing rooms

There is two changing tables in the room along with a couch and toys

Dan lays Harry down on the changing table "Are you sure Holly needs changing?" I ask "I know Aurora was a little wet, because I saw her diaper was sagging"

Lisa checked her hollys diaper finding her wet." Yeah she's wet." She said laying her on the changing table." Lets get you nice and dry sweetie."

Aurora went over to the couch and sat down

I lay Harry down, untape his diaper, used to the routine and the smell fills the room, making Jack gag a bit who was sitting with Aurora.

Harry lays and giggles while he is cleaned up.

(you mean Lisa?)

I clean Harry up and place a fresh diaper on him "there we go buddy nice and fresh" Harry lays and giggles as his brother dresses him

"Jack come over here buddy" I say "Do you want me or mommy to change you?"

Lisa waited for an answer getting a diaper out for aurora and jacks last one." This is your last diaper jack until we get home." She said