LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Lisa got one of jacks diapers out of the diaper bag and the changing pad." Lay down little man." She said putting the changing pad on the seat.

Aurora got out and put her paci in on of the pockets of her dress

Holly got out as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa sighed first he didn't want to be changed here now he wanted her to hurry. She got his pants down and got to the diaper making quick work of changing him." John honey could you heck the other 3 to see if they need changes as well." She said as she got the new diaper taped up

Looks at them both "Lisa you'll have to check them as they aren't paying attention. We'll meet you inside"

John picks up Harry and, Jack and Dan follow John into the restaurant..

Lisa sighs quickly checking auroras diaper and finding her a bit wet and lifting holly up and checking her finding her dry. She lead aurora by the hand as she carried holly and entered the restaurant

Looks at you and my eyes widen and I smile "That's fantastic news. so Aurora is now officially my sister" I smile at Aurora.

"But you got the diaper stuff right John?" I smile at him, luckily he is back so he can change his daughter.

Aurora looked up from her menu and smiled before finding what she wanted.

Lisa laughed hearing dans comment as she looked over the menu herself

"So, Aurora, how was things while Lisa and me were away. Was Dan a fun brother. He is going back to college in a few weeks. bet you'll be glad to get back to normal huh Dan"

Dan sighs "yeah I guess"

John clocks this "You don't seem too sure mate"

Dan looks at John "well, I guess I have been in this routine for so long, I am going to miss it in a strange way. Changing four diapers every six hours. apart from Harry that is" I laugh.

Jack quietly eats,

" nothing really just school then just came home." She said as she went back to her pasta. Her diaper was starting to grow warm and wet as her lemonade made its way through her

Sighs and looks at Lisa "Don't worry honey, she's always been a quiet child" he sighs, "Aurora, we are only trying to be nice to you. How's school going?"