LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

" no I just really really don't like public toilets. And when you said u can put me on one. I thought you or someone would be upset that I didn't sit on the potty and I got a little emotional." She said hugging her teddy tight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Why would I be upset if you didn't use the potty. Okay but I didn't realise that was the case about you not liking public toilets. Do you want to go use the toilet now before bed?

Looks at you "aurora, I would prefer it if you had bowel movements in the toilet. you are still a teenager. I don't want to have to keep changing your poopy diapers" I say as I take Holly and go and read her a story.

"No need to be embarrassed. Accidents happen" he says before leaving.

Aurora listened to dan and was at odds she didn't want to use the potty anymore but he did have a point. She got up to make her way to the potty heading up the stairs about the 4th step she doubled over in pain from what felt like a tummy ache and was soon filling the back of her diaper

Aurora finished up messing her diaper and then toddled into the bathroom still holding her teddy knowing you were upset. " I tried to make it I promise." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk