LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora toddled downstairs in a diaper and too clutching her teddy bear tightly. She was crying softy nd made her at tocrhe couch. Her diaper was visibly wet but she was too upset to be bothered.

I sit on the couch and sit with her and cuddle her "aww its okay, why don't you tell me what happened. I promise nothing is going to hurt you"

" but it's almost over can't you change me when it's over." She said giving him the puppy eyes.

aurora was sound asleep on the other side of the couch he bladder emptying into her diaper as she slept

Smiles, knowing I cant really put up with the smell for much longer "okay stinky bum. I better change Aurora though, just watch your movie and I will be right back.

I head upstairs and grab a clean diaper for aurora and a changing pad.

I head down and place the changing pad on the couch and carefully lap Aurora on it"

I hand Holly another sippy cup of juice so she is distracted and I begin changing Aurora, hoping she won't wake up for the diaper change, I want her to sleep.

Holly nodded and continued watching her movie as dan came
Back with the juice she took it and started to drink.

Aurora was fast asleep as she was moved to the changing pad. She suckled on her thumb as she peacefully slept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quietly remove her diaper and clean her up, all with Holly watching TV luckily so she doesn't see her sister naked.

I diaper Aurora and removes the changing pad from under her and I go and wash my hands and dispose of her old diaper.

I run up and get a clean pamper for Holly and also some wipes, powder and rash cream. Holly's diaper begins to stink the room up,

"Daaaaaan! Change Holly!! She stinks!" Jack calls from upstairs, so Dan runs upstairs to discipline him.