LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Bottle Baby Formula

• 3 weeks later...

:P Instead of formula you should try carnation instant breakfast in your baby bottle. It has the same texture and better taste for us big babies. I am drinking it now while sit here in my cute little teddy bear pj's.

HEy! I love Baby Forumla's taste! I drink it quite regularly and so far nothing has happened to me. Then again, it's not the ONLY thing I consume, just as a recreation beverage. Nothing's happened to my poop. It's still there, and it still stinks :P

However, for my money, the Similac Regular formula (in the blue container) is the best for my tastes. Warm it in the microwave for about a minute and a half (no nipple, it will screw up the nipple) and you're in baby heaven.

Actually if you look on the label, you shouldn't heat formula in the microwave it also destroys vitamins, and proteins within the formula. But that could be a good thing, kinda like diet formula! :P

Actually if you look on the label, you shouldn't heat formula in the microwave it also destroys vitamins, and proteins within the formula. But that could be a good thing, kinda like diet formula! :P

The only reason for not heating it in a microwave (not like I need those protiens) is the uneven heating... but that's solved just by shaking the bottle.