LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Police Officers

Police are like most groupsof people. Some of them are terrible, and some of them are terrific.

I do think there are a lot of them who should not be police, and I do think there should be a lot more oversight on them and a lot less presumption that they are always right, however, I have known way too many good cops to agree with any blanket statement of distrust toward them as a group.

That being said, I will never live in a big city because big city cops scare me.

I had to reply again, I agree with people that don't trust police, having been one, I have seen up close and personal some of the things that they do. I did not agree with them, hence I have resigned. transporting prisoners is also the job of any police officer, I have witnessed many prisoners resign to going in their pants when arrested or transferred due to the length of processing. I always had sympathy towards them. i do not agree with forced humiliation, unless it is a turn on for that person. I wish to be treated like that but only in private and with the female that I am in that scene with. not publicly and not against my will.

thats why I replied, Feds aren't the only people who transfer prisoners, ( they are the only ones allowed to transfer federal prisoners) but also private contract services transfer prisoners. Each dept. has its own rules and protocols to follow during transfers. Most are similar, but I have seen many prisoners forced to go in their pants during transfers, and during original booking. I almost went in mine while processing a prisoner, it took the booking clerk forever to process the prisoner in, then have to wait in the search line, medical screening, can take a while, and I was not allowed to leave my prisoner until the complete process was finished, and the jail takes custody.

Well I see that there are more fireman than police that wear diapers. Oh well it was a shot in the dark anyway hoping that there may have been someone in my area that I may have been able to talk with and get together once in a while and have something other than diapers in common.

I also see that there are a lot of misconceptions about police and the job we do. All of you that have had a bad experience with a cop I am sorry but remember that as in every job there is always someone that is not the cream of the crop and others have to pick up the slack of those.

Well I hope that all of you have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

SoakedinIowa

soakedintx@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...

Hello veryone. I thought that maybe I would open this up again and see who all is out there.

Maybe there isn't as many police officers in diapers as I thought. How about EMT's or nurses. I have heard about a the firefighters and a lot of military persons already. How about all of those of you in civil service give a shout out here.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

I've had the unfortunate experience of being in the back seat of a police car twice.

In Santa Monica in the late 70's they had standard back seats but the seat bottom was loose because they check it out after removing the passenger to see if anyone stuffed contraband in the crack between the seatback and seat. (I did.)

My ride to the Rubber Ramada a few of years ago was in a cruiser that had a one piece molded back seat. This solves two problems. The aforementioned hiding of contraband and the easier cleanup if someone gets barfs/pees/poops during the ride. (I did not.) Probably one of the worst things police have to deal with every day is the transporting drunk or otherwise intoxicated people.

On the subject of big city vs small town police: Police in LA have no respect for anyone who is not a cop (not even the Mayor) under any circumstances, whereas here in Raleigh/Durham I have been treated with respect whether being pulled for speeding or transported (very drunk, but not driving) to the hospital.

God bless police who treat average citizens, minor offenders and fools, they encounter with respect!

Anondl

I have lots of respect for the firefighters and EMT they do a lot of the jobs that I wouldn't want to do and help a lot with the scene work.

One of my other jobs is doing some of the arson investigations. Anything dealing with fire is not easy.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...

I knew that there were more cops in diapers out there. I hope a few more come forward too.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

I'm entering the police academy in the spring, but not a sworn officer yet.

That is kind of close. My mother was a cop also. Hmmmm you know a cop who has a daughter that wears diapers and I had a mother who was a cop and I wear diapers. Seems to be a link there maybe???

Sure there is a link, quite obiously all children born by police pee ple will need a nappy!

I'm entering the police academy in the spring, but not a sworn officer yet.

That is great to hear hope your training goes well. I have talked to another cop in Fla. Stay in contact if you would like.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...

there is a guy on the ab/dl story forum that is a cop and he wears diapers...he works for the denver police department...

Yea I think he works the stretch of road right out in front of my kid's old college apartment... maybe he was the one who gave him that speeding ticket. And to think they both would of been in diapers and didn't even know it!