baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

"Are you okay Aurora, you're holding your tummy a lot"

The door finally opens and Dan can take Johnny inside after what seemed like forever "You are going to have horrific nappy rash"

Katie sighs and looks at Belle "Do you want to give her a baby laxative?"

"Although it might be as bad as what Johnny did, although I haven't seen inside of his diaper and I sure don't want to"

Edited by Danny

Belle gave aurora the laxative and a bottle to wash it down." You should be able to go soon princess." She said as she held her and comforted her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katie smiles at her "Don't worry sweetie you'll feel better soon" she says as she watches Holly and Ana on the jungle gym

FInn and Tommy run up to their mommys "Ice cream ice cream!" they said as they heard the jingle

"Isn't it a bit cold for ice cream? its the middle of winter"

Finn giggles and shrugs his shoulders

Inside the changing room, Dan set to work changing Johnny, more gagging than ever before as this surely was the worst diaper ever, and Johnny was teething and was continuously grizzling

"Hey it's okay baby boy, it will all be over soon" I say as I rub his forehead and remove the soiled onesie and dump it in a bag and then puts rubber gloves on and starts removing the diaper

I clean him up the best I can but he was so messy, I didn't have enough wipes to clean him up

I pick my phone up and ring Belle to bring some more wipes.

Belle saw the text and got the extra wipes out of the diaper bag and brought them over tocdan." Auroras a bit constipated so we have her a laxative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kiss her on the cheek and I carry on wiping Johnny, the smell makes me gag a bit

"are you okay honey" I say to Aurora who is sitting on the chair by the changing table.

I gag as I finally get Johnny clean who was just laying on the table in his own little world.

"lets get you into a nice clean diaper" I say to my 16 month old nephew

As I diaper Johnny, I smell something and immediately turn to Aurora,

"You making poopy baby girl?" I say as I text Katie to come and fetch Johnny.

I wait for Katie to come and collect Johnny, the room was smelling again but this time it was Aurora's diaper.

"You really had to go didn't you baby girl, those laxatives worked for sure"

Aurora nodded as the last strong surge of her mess started to overflow from the back waistband of her diaper and a little out the leg hole. She sighed as she finished and sat down where she saw