Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

*a little toot escapes Johnnys bottom, but doesn't follow through but his face says it all and Dan clocks this*

"Seriously, he's like a poop machine" I quietly say to Katie as I look at Johnny going red in the face.

I look at Jack "is he okay mate?" I say, as something horrible erupts from Johnnys behind,

The two older boys hold their noses and make gagging noises.

Katie looks at her brother "Looks like Johnny needs changing soon" she says as she watches the boys playing on the go karts and the girls on the bouncy castle.

Katie patted her sons back and Johnny began to whimper, wanting his mommy

"Hand him to me honey, I think he's having trouble" Katie says as she pats his back, although something had already deposited into his diaper, quite major and not normal

"First Holly and now Johnny, I hope they'll be okay with Christmas round the corner"

"I think he might need some help, and this is something I would rather me or you do Jack than make Dan do it. Would it be okay if you gave him something to help him go? I know its gross but it will help"

Jack got it in johnny and now the waiting game started.

aurora was playing in the jungle gym area when she felt the need to poo soon so she tried to find a place where she could go

Johnny began to grunt again when something wet erupted from his diaper, and something began seeping out of his oneise.

Dan looks at the girls "Are you two okay?" he says to Ana and Aurora, noticing that Aurora was acting a little strange.

Jack saw what was coming from the onesie and pointed it out to Katie as he got the diaper bag." Just give him to me I'll change him." He said grabbing the diaper bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk