Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

"she can try using the potty then, you need to teach your daughter to start using the potty. just like Ana is. Aurora will get there eventually"

Dan sighs "mate, she needs to learn some time. you can't just keep her in diapers. my sister will say the same. she's been trying but you've been too soft on her. she needs to learn. Ana is trying, Aurora just needs a little more time. otherwise she will be in diapers at school and she won't want that"

" you think I haven't tried with her. We've tried to potty train her 3 times already she just isn't ready for it yet. I don't understand how you say I'm soft on her but when I discipline one of MY kids you say I'm being harsh. Can I just raise my kids how I know."

I cuddle Aurora, remembering about Ana and I open the door and don't look in "honey are you okay?" I ask, trying to see if Ana is still using her potty, wanitng to take the girls down for lunch.

Smiles at you "coming Ana"

I head into the bathroom "Okay honey lets get you in some training pants" I say as I grab the training pants on the shelf and some wipes

"do you want to do this or should daddy?" I say, wanting her to have some independence.

"okay honey, but you have to learn okay" I say as I get you cleaned up, not going into details and I help you put the training pants on

Smiles at you "That's my clever girl" I say as I help you pull them up and get you dressed "now lets wash our hands and then we can have some lunch. sound good?"