LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

" you were naughty Tommy and you have to deal with the consequences." He said as they made it to the bathroom and he helped finn get undressed and started to run a nice bath for him

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Tommy begins to cry "Daaadeeee change meee"

Dan hears them and looks at Jack "you deal with Tommy, I will sort my son out. Change him, its bad to leave them in a dirty diaper, I know he is supposed to use the toilet, but there are enough babies here to have convinced him to use his diaper, Give him a break, accidents happen. Finn has pooed his diapers in the past but I don't tell him off for it because I know its not intended"

" I would agree but he blatantly did this on purpose. Accidents happen when u hold it too long or when u push it out. I can't keep letting him think when he does this in purpose it's all going to be fine. Also he chose to directly disobey me and he has to be punished

Sighs "Do what you want to do mate, he's your kid" I say as Tommy looks at you with puppy dog eyes.

"I need to get Finn bathed, can you change Tommy in Finn's room please. There is a timeout chair in there if you need to use it"

Tommy looks at his dad and runs off crying.

Dan looks at Jack "Wasn't that a bit harsh mate, I know you have to be tough, but seriously!" I say as I head into the bathroom, where Finn is ready to get out the bath.

Looks at you "are you seriously going to leave Tommy up there in that diaper.

Tommy begins to cry as he didn't mean to be naughty.

Tommy steps into them and hugs his daddy "love you daddy" He says and he cuddles his uncle Dan before going to play with his cousin