Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

I try to hold it abd just as we pull up to the house and Finn is let out, he rushes up to the front door and rings the bell multiple times holding his diapered bottom

Carol heard the door ringing knowing it was her family. She opened the door and saw Finn holding his bottom." Hey little man you ok." She said opening the door for him and seeing the rest of the family coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I thought you were potty trained." Carol said waiting smelling a full diaper as she pulled his pants out and peeked inside his diaper." Oh well we'll get you changed as soon as we have the supplies." She said hugging Finn

Carries Freddie in with the diaper bags

"Thanks for helping out Carol. The kids love you. Now Ana is potty training. Finn should be using the potty but has the frequent accident. Aurora and Freddie are diaper users. And er. I think Finn needs changing. Want me to do it?"

(She'll hand Freddie to her husband and follow you after giving Freddye a kiss and cuddle. Or maybe she says that Paul needs some quality grandpa grandson time with Finn?)

Paul walks in and sees Belle "Hey honey" kisses his daughter before cuddling his two granddaughters and smells something

"Hm someone make a stinky" I say asking Freddie and Freddie pouts

I go in there and smell it "hey there you okay there Dan?" Paul days crouching down by where Finn was laying on a change mat

"Your grabdsons sure do some powerful poop!" Dan says as he kisses Finn "belle we better be off. Can you change him Paul. Just open his diaper and clean him up"