Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Lays her down and changes her as quick as I can as I know Ana doesn't like poopy diapers nor do I so I change her as quick as possible and she's in a fresh pamper in no time

" I wouldn't i would take my punishment like a man and not try to weasel out of it. When it was a tie I told you to leave it but you insisted to continue." Jack said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Come on jack he shouldn't have to do it on his own. You know the kind of diapers that Holly can do. You run a mile and leave me to do the work.

" boasting. I tried to help him and make it a tie so we both had to do the changes he was the one so confident. But like always you make me out to be the villain I honestly don't even care anymore." Jack said as he walked away in the other direction

"He had to change Ana too. Dan said she had an accident because it was a long queue. And didn't he change Johnny earlier. He changed a bad one. Holly has had a sore tummy so he got the full works. Dan can overreact sometimes as can jack. He needs to carry on on diaper duty until tomorrow morning.