Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Belle took the coffee and took a sip before heading aurora fussing over the baby monitor. She put the cofee down and headed upstairs lifting the girl into her arms and bringing her downstairs." It's ok little one mommy knows how to help you." She said as she got out one of her breasts and let aurora feed as she sat down rubbing her back and taking another sip of her cofee as she fed

Looks at you and sighs "honey, she is almost 3 years old, you need to start to wean her otherwise she will be attached to you when she is a teenager"

Smiles at her "okay honey, that's fine" I head upstairs to get the kids up for breakfast and Finn is out of his bed and I hear the toilet flush and I knock on the door

"Buddy are you okay"

"Yes daddy I went wee wee in my potty" he replies through the door

"Do you want some help?" I ask

I hear him pulling his pull up back up and washing his hands, he comes out "daddy I

Finn sits in his booster seat with his tummy rumbling, still smiling at using the potty and not wetting the bed during the night. "yes mommy" he says with his cheekiest grin.

Finn eats like a big boy and smiles at his mommy "thanks mommy"

Dan brings Freddie down and hands him to Belle "hes been making kissing noises" looks at you as you know what that means

Finn smiles and eats next to his daddy "Are you ready for your trip" I ask as Freddie lets out a rather bad fart into his diaper, extremely wet "oh I hope he's okay, that didn't sound good"