Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

The day was prettt uneventful the kids sleeping most of it. As they woke up there was a round of diaper changes then they were fed. As of right now they were in the living room watching a movie. Belle had aurora cradled in her arms

Finn suddenly feels his bowels and he rushes off to the toilet and just as he rips his diaper off, it starts coming out onto the diaper. luckily it was open underneath him and he starts sobbing as he sits in his potty chair and finishes going.

( is dan home at this point) belle put aurora down making sure not to wake the girl. She headed to the bathroom and found finn crying."?honey why didn't you just use your diaper that's what's it's for. I know touch want to be a big boy and use the potty but if your in a diaper there's no need to be upset about using it."

" let's get you cleaned up little one." Belle said as she lead finn to the bathroom and laid him down on a towel." Let's see the present you made mommy." She said as she got the wipes ready and opened the diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk