Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Freddie is playing and we are just about almost packed when.....

"Oh no Freddie please no! Belle I think your breast milk has worked it's way through Freddie!" Holds my nose as his diaper fills right up and overflowing literally.

sighs "he's never going to potty train at this rate, wheres Aurora gone?"

Finn spots her "shes going poo poo daddy" he says holding his nose and giggling

"Do you want to change Freddie and I change Aurora? or shall we swap?" I smile and look at Finn

"I think Finn wants to help with Freddie" I laugh

Finn looks at mommy and nods "i pass wipes?" he smiles wanting to be mommys helper

I grab Aurora and lay her on a changing pad next to her baby brother and begin changing her. "i think you got the rough deal"

Belle laughed as she wiped the exces poo of Freddie first before getting him down to his diape." I don't know that's auroras first poo al day she might not be done." She said tickling Freddie's tumy." Ok baby after I open the diaper pass the wipes ok." She said

(its up to you to be Aurora if that's the case)

Finn steadily holds his breath for the unveiling of the stench inside his brothers diaper. He gets ready to make a run for it "how bad is it mommy?" he asks "did I poo like that?" he asks curiously.

Dan untapes Auroras diaper and winces "oooh baby girl, that's a good job you did there. that's not much though for a days food!"

Belle untapped the diaper revealing quite a mess inside the diaper." You had some when you were his age now pass the wipes please." Belle said

Aurora giggled happily kicking and reach for her daddy happily before turning red and starting to grunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sigh and smile at Aurora and stands her up, with her diaper now untapped "hang on sweetie I need to tape the dia-" but shes already began grunting before I can get the diaper taped on.

Finn blushes and giggles "but I a big boy now mommy"

Sighs "Belle I think Aurora is constipated"

Finn smiles at the words "Big boy" and grins and helps pass the wipes while making cute faces to Freddie who was playing with his feet while his bottom was wiped.

Aurora continued to push knowing she had to poop but it wouldn't come out.

Belle turned to her daughter with a sad look on her face." Aww poor baby. There's a bottle of prune juice already in the fridge just give her the bottle and she should be fine." Belle said before going back to cleaning Freddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I leave her standing and I grab the bottle and hand it to her "drink this sweetheart, it should help" I say as I sit down and put Ana on my lap and cuddle her.