LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life

babygoth

Jamie started to cry covering her mouth so she wouldn't make a sound as she tried to find the lighter with the tears running down her face she just wanted to leave now wake up from this nightmare some where better then the hell she was in now she was cold wet cover in god know what her knee killed and she just wanted cuddles

Jamie felt in the dark using what light she had to find the lighter. she saw it and picked it up, hugging it like a stuffed toy she then lit it and gut up she then stared to walk to the end of the second floor she hoped to get to the back escalator and make her way to the front door.

Jamie walked she as fast as she could even with her wet skirt and bloody cut knee she could see the other

And that all Jamie remember when she woke up with a jump and a whimper not sure what was going on as all she could see is bright lights and loud sounds at lest I can hear again Jamie thought as she tried to see who was in the room she really hope Emma was there as she just wanted her mummy, the longer Jamie lay there remembering what happen she stared to cry all over again "mummy mummy " Jamie started to call out her voice raw as she call out and cried

I swear this is the room I just left yesterday Jamie thought jumping when the cop came in and ask if she was okay " yes I'm okay is a Emma fang out there you know ?" Jamie ask shyly a little fear still in her voice from everything that happen and added "thank you for saving me from what ever those thing where "