LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
babygoth

Life

222 posts in this topic

(Most likely changing the title later ) 

Life is a funny thing one moment your living a job you hate but keep for the money to pay for a place that cost more then it should then next you hear muffle word like she blood lot and shot before everything goes black... yeah no light well I didn't see one well I did see a light but that was some using a light in my eyes.

Jamie started to write  on the note pad the nurse gave her to shut her up  so from Jamie had been told well the simple version of what she been told she had been use as a human shield which is funny since Jamie had this thing she wasn't sure that made her well to other people think she was a little kid not great when she was almost 27 but yeah so now she in the children ward of the hospital because that what they thought too the staff and she had no Id to prove other wise and knew no one in the city since she just move here so had to wait till well she didn't know Jamie hearing was still mess up so she couldn't hear well that why the note pad she hope someone would come get her soon or at lest clear this up so people stop treating her like one of the little kids because she was starting to lose her mind there and room didn't help one bit 

(if someone would like to do this with me just pm me :) ) 

soon a woman comes in with a smile on her face

Jamie was waking up when she saw this woman walk in Jamie wasn't sure who is woman was and slowly open her mouth to speak "who are you ?" She ask in a groggy voice 

hello little one my name is miss Emma fang I am here to take you home

Jamie couldn't really hear what the women in front of her was saying so grab the note pad next to her and wrote down I can't hear you who are and why are you here ? 

the woman picked up the note pad and wrote down.

hello little one my name is miss Emma fang I am here to take you home

Jamie read what Emma put and rolled her eyes at what she read I've tried to tell everyone im 27 and what do you mean take home ? 

Emma gave an odd look then wrote down.

sorry sweetie that is hard to believe

Find what bit hard to believe? Jamie put with a frown 

I been shot at and have no id that not really fair you know!! Jamie put down frown adding the finger at Emma 

sweetie that was rude

My name Jamie not sweetie and im adult with a job im not a child  

Jamie you look like a child and your being bratty like one

I am not plus even if I was a child you can't just take me  Jamie points out frowning at that coment 

Jamie there is no room for you at the orphanage for you right now so I was called to see if I could take you for a why'll

Jamie read the note and sat there pouting more then before 

Jamie sweetie can you talk

"Yes I Just can't hear the doctor wrote down it may take a week till I can fully hear again " Jamie says louder then she ment to 

its ok little one now the doctor will be coming in to look at you before you can go ok

So I get no say in this at all do I ? Jamie puts down and pouts at Emma Jamie see the doctor and talks to Emma so Jamie just sigh and doodles in the note pad 

sorry sweetie but no.

doctor tells Emma but some bladder problems at night and needing diapers then he tells on how fussy she can be at times then tells Emma to go and sign some paper's to get Jamie signed out after Emma goes the doctor goes to Jamie and wrights down.

Jamie are you ready to go

Jamie read the note and sight before nodding slowly she sat on the bed as she didn't have anything apart from what  people from hospital gave her 

the doctor called a nurse in before writhing.

ok Jamie we into make sure you are fit to go first

What does that mean doctor? Jamie put back confused as a nurse walk in she look at the other people in the room Jamie wasn't sure if she should fight what was going to happen or run