LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla didn't answer right away as Sara and Tiffany seemed to be having fun playing with the new baby!

"Hey get back her now baby!" Kayla yelled. She couldn't believe she took off like that.

She looked at Tiffany and Sara.

"Go find her and bring her back if she fusses you can spank her!"

"Ok Ms Green we will!"

Tiffany and Sara left like giddy school girls.

Alexis sat in the stall, nervously and upset, she wasn't sure what was going to happen, should she go? She needed to take off this diaper first but she couldn't, could she, there would be a mess everywhere but that meant leaving it on, nervously and still crying Alexis undid the lock on the stall.

She wasn't sure what Kayla was going to do but she knew that her 'mommy' wouldn't let her go easily.

Alexis exited the girl's toilets and stood outside in the hall, rubbing her eyes to try and stop the tears, looking very much like a lost little girl, it had been ten minutes since she ran off, nervously, Alexis walked down the hall and she could see the exit to the building, her shoes flashing brightly only to stop, did she really want to go outside like this?

Tiffany and Sara were wondering around looking for the baby.

"I think you'd cute in a diaper!" Teased Sara.

Tiffany blushed

"What shut up that's not funny!"

Sara giggled slapping Tiffany's ass.

They turned the corner and thanks to her shoes lighting up they saw the baby.

"There she is!" they ran after her.

Alexis looked behind her to see Sara and Tiffany, nervous, stressed and fearful she stood frozen on the spot, scared, as her bladder let loose causing her to wet her diaper, her cheeks turned painfully red as she placed her hands on the front of the diaper hoping that she could stop the flow somehow!

Tiffany and Sara chased up to her catching her grabbing her by her arms.

"Got you baby!"

Sara the more dominant of the two smacked the baby a couple of times.

"Baby you really need to be changed come on let's go!" she cooed as she took her back to the school.

Alexis was taking by surprise as Tiffany and Sara grabbed her arms.

Alexis yelped as Sara smacked her a couple of times and started to cry again, "I wanna go home." whined Alexis, sniffling as Sara cooed at her and took her back to the school, she could of maybe took one of them out but she was never the violent type.

Alexis was scared, she didn't know what Kayla was going to do now to her for this, and cringed, she knew Kayla had a photo of her sleeping in a crib but she wouldn't post that up, would she? Alexis shook her head as they near the classroom, "D-don't want to go in there." stuttered Alexis, her diaper getting more uncomfortable, it wouldn't surprise her if she got a rash but she really didn't want to see Kayla at all, "Please, I don't want to be a baby, K-kayla...she did this because she thought I-I wasn't an adult b-but I am an a-adult," explained Alexis, nervously, stuttering "I-I'm 22." added Alexis, weakly, looking at the two eighteen year olds, she didn't feel like a 22 year old though, she didn't look like one either, her clothes, messy and wet diaper didn't help neither did her stuttering, she felt like a child trying to explain her side of the story to two adults, Alexis hated not having her high heels as she looked up at them, they weren't that tall!

"Shhh baby you'll be fine if you're lucky Tiffany might join you as a playmate! Tiffany was getting mad her and Sara were girlfriends and Sara did like to be in control.

"Shut up Sara I'm not going to be a baby like Alexis here, I bet your diaper is getting uncomfortable!" she cooed trying to change the subject.

Once they got back to the class room Sara dragged her into the classroom.

"Hi baby you're in trouble for running off!" she said sternly.

Alexis looked at Sara and then at Tiffany, frowning a little, Sara reminded her of Kayla a little and it wouldn't surprise her if Tiffany did end up in diapers! But she doubted that would happen.

Alexis nodded in response as Tiffany cooed at her, there wasn't much she could do, really as Sara dragged her into the classroom.

Seeing Kayla and hearing her words caused Alexis to cry again, "I-I-I'm sorry." stuttered Alexis, she didn't know what Kayla was going do to her now, she didn't know what was going to happen, all she could do was try and charming Kayla, really, and maybe she wouldn't be in much trouble.

"Baby girl you can't run off ever again cause mommy will always find you!" she cooed to her patting her on the back as the girl cried. Kayla knew she was just trying to get out of getting in trouble.

Sara looked on she couldn't explain why but something about seeing Alexis reduced to a baby made her want to do it to her girlfriend Tiffany something stirred deep inside of her as she felt her pussy become moist and her nipples were erect and hard.

"Ok baby girl lay down so Sara and Tiffany can change your diaper."

Both girls smiled.

"Sara leaned into Tiffany you don't need to worry about changing diapers soon that might be you baby girl." she teased. Tiffany blushed.

Alexis sniffled and cuddled into Kayla, nodding her head in response as she sucked her thumb, while Kayla patted her back causing Alexis to calm down and stop crying, Alexis kept her thumb in her mouth in hope that would get her out of trouble and not get punished at all.

Alexis did as she was told and laid down the desk waiting to be changed in front of the entire class.

She looked at Sara and Tiffany and noticed the blush on Tiffany's face.

"I know baby I know we'll talk about it later you just be good for now!" Kayla cooed at her. She watched as she sucked her thumb she knew what the baby was doing and it wasn't going to work later she would receive her punishment.

Sara smiled as the baby laid down, she looked at Tiffany smiling. Tiffany was worried how Sara was teasing her she wondered if Sara really wanted to make her into a baby as well.

"Ok class Sara and Tiffany are going to change the baby's messy diaper so watch carefully this will be on the test."

Kayla nodded at Sara.

"Ok baby be still while Aunt Sara changes your stinky pants!" she cooed to her

Sara smiled at the baby untaping her diaper.

"Oh my baby made a mess yes she did yes she did!" Sara cooed to her.

Tiffany looked away worried that Sara might actually do this to her!

Sara began cleaning the mess with baby wipes raising Alexis butt in the air cleaning her up real good taking the diaper away she rolled it up along with the baby wipes. She then got a fresh diaper and unfolded it. She looked at Tiffany.

"Like what you see baby girl!" she said cooing at her.

"Shut up!" Tiffany said blushing in a low voice.

Sara had Alexis lift her ass up then she slid the new diaper under her, she then took the baby powder pouring it on her.

"Wow this really smells good baby!" she smiled at Alexis.

She rubbed it in real good, all around her most sensitive areas enjoying the control she had. Sara then brought the diaper up nice and tight between the baby's legs taping each side. She patted Alexis a few times.

"There a dry baby is a happy baby." she cooed to Alexis.

Kayla looked on smiling.

"Wow you did a great job!" she said to Sara.

Alexis frowned deeply as Sara undid her diaper and started to coo at her!

Alexis blushed deeply, she didn't like this but she had no choice in the matter as Sara started to clean her bottom in front of the class and Kayla, she then felt her bottom being lifted causing her to close her eyes tightly, she didn't want to watch anymore, she really didn't.

Alexis felt the diaper being remove and her bottom being placed down a fresh, new one, she opened her eyes and stared upwards wishing she had some form of a distraction from this torment but she didn't, she could look at Sara, Tiffany, the class, Kayla or close her eyes.

Hearing Tiffany say 'shut up' to Sara, she glanced at the other girl and frowned a little only to get distracted as Sara put loads of baby powder over her, Alexis sniffled a little, her nose twitching at the amount of baby powder that Sara had poured on and sneezed, twice, light and softly as the eighteen year old rubbed the powder into her, Alexis ignored this as best as possible as she chose to look at Tiffany instead.

Once the diaper was taped and tightened around her, Alexis glanced back at Sara as the younger girl gave her diaper a couple of pat's, it surprised her how thick the diaper was still and simply stared down at her diaper and then back up at Sara, blushing a little at her comment, the clean diaper did feel better then the used one she had on but she still would of preferred to be back in her grown up underwear.

She glanced at Kayla, curiously, wondering what was going to happen next now and yawned a little, she felt a little tired from running around earlier and how emotionally darning all this was!

Sara got up teasingly taking Tiffany's hand as they went back to their seats.

"Ok baby I think it's nap time mommy has a nice ba ba for you!" she said taking a bottle from the diaper bag leading her to the back of the room.

There was a blanket and pillow already laid out. Both had baby written on it in pastel colors Alexis would know what she was.

"Lay down for your afternoon nap baby." Kayla said laying her down and patting her diaper.

She gave her a teddy to cuddle with.

"Night night baby girl."

Kayla then went back up to the class and began teaching the rest of the class.

"Did you like seeing the baby get changed do you wish that was you?" Sara said to Tiffany.

Tiffany blushed!

Alexis watched as Sara took Tiffany's hand and watched as the two walked away.

Alexis turned her head to look at Kayla and watched as she pulled a bottle from the diaper bag, a nap didn't sound bad, it would save her from anymore embarrassing predicaments or at least for now.

Kayla watched as her baby girl was sleeping she had put a nanny cam in the teddy bear, she was disappointed that her baby didn't drink her bottle but that was fine. She smiled to herself and thought baby steps. The class continued writing their papers until the bell rang singling the end of class.

"Ok Class we'll see you tomorrow." Kayla said dismissing the class.

Once the class was gone she picked up the baby bottle and teased the nipple cross Alexis lips.

"Come on baby drinkie for mommy!" she cooed

Alexis slept soundly as she cuddled up under her baby blanket and with her teddy bear and even as the bell went off, loudly, she continued to sleep amongst the noise.

Alexis sighed a little in her sleep unaware of the nipple of the bottle teasing her lips, turning her head a little she took the entire nipple into her mouth as she continued to hold the teddy bear tightly still asleep as she suckled a little on the nipple.

Alexis eyes snapped open as she looked at the bottle, confused, and then at Kayla, her face red, Alexis quickly pulled away from the bottle and glared at Kayla, her arms still wrapped around the teddy bear as she pouted, annoyed at herself, "I don't need a bottle." mumbled Alexis trying to gain some amount of dignity back even though she was hugging a teddy bear tightly and looked like a dressed up baby-doll.

Kayla smiled at her baby as she turned her head but she was pleasantly surprised when she actually began sucking on it! She reached her hand under the blanket checking her diaper. She frowned as she found her diaper was dry.

"Naughty girl that's why you need to drink your ba ba so you can wake up with wet diapers!" she cooed to her.

She wiped the hair from the girls face.

"Yes you do sweetie." she said in baby talk to her.

Alexis frowned as Kayla checked her diaper, "I don't wet the bed," said Alexis, "and why would I want to, why would I want a baba, I'm not a helpless baby." grumbled Alexis, quietly as she held her teddy bear as Kayla wiped her hair away from her face, she glanced at Kayla and then at the bottle with a sigh, she didn't want to put up much of a fight at the moment, she didn't feel as if she had the energy even after her nap and she did feel thirsty.

Alexis blushed a little at the baby talk and glanced at the bottle again, conflicted, she was already in trouble and not drinking would only make things worse, much worse.

After a few minutes, Alexis, timidly, moved a little closer to Kayla and nervously placed her lips on the nipple of the bottle and started to suckle, her eyes shut tightly, she didn't want to give in but worry and her anxious forced her, she didn't want to be punished more and maybe she wouldn't be or at least she hoped, opening her right eye she looked up at Kayla, "Why don't you go to an adoption place and get a real baby?" asked Alexis, somewhat curious, why would Kayla want a adult to be a baby, much less her? She didn't get it.

"It's ok sweetie in time everything will make sense and you'll enjoy being a baby you might say you were born to be a baby" Kayla cooed as she fed her the bottle. She smiled at her as Alexis continued to fight the baby treatment.

"Now why would I want to adopt a real baby when I have you!"

She said patting her diaper to point out what a baby she is helping to condition her.

Alexis frowned, annoyed at that statement as she continued to suckle from the bottle, she hated how Kayla talked to her as if she didn't know anything and that in time everything will make sense and that she was born to be a baby, bullshit, thought Alexis, glaring at Kayla, "I doubt that I'll enjoy this and make sense of this, your kidding me, there is no sense in this, none whatsoever," replied Alexis, confused, "unless you really believe I'm that helpless and in need of you at which point your insane." added Alexis trying her best not to swear.

Alexis huffed as Kayla patted her diaper, she hated this thing! It made her think that to an extent Kayla's statement was true that she was a baby but she wasn't, she didn't put the diaper on or the clothes, she didn't want this, "What do you want?" asked Alexis growing frustrated at this, she didn't get why Kayla was doing it and it was annoying her, greatly and why her, she continued to sulk as she looked at Kayla, unhappy.

"Little girl I'm not insane but You agreed to help out the class and I'm just getting you deeper into your roll so you can be more in touch with your baby side it will really help the class out and that's what you want right?" she cooed looking at the bottle. She pulled the bottle away.

"What a good girl you made your ba ba all gone." she started rubbing her back.

"I told you sweetie I want you to become the baby that you are and mommy will give you a treat tonight!" she talked to her with joy and enthusiasm in her voice like one would talk to a toddler making it sound fun and exciting!

Alexis looked away and frowned, still, she had agreed to help the class out and Kayla did have a point that if she got in touch with her 'baby side' it would help the class out and she did want to help the class out, she really did.

Kayla smiled as Alexis was now seeing her logic.

"Of course baby see I knew you were a smart baby girl!" she coed

Kayla continued rubbing her back.

"Yes you do sweetie then you won't get mixed up going from a baby to an adult."

She nodded.

"Oh baby mommy has a special treat for you waiting at home!"

Kayla knew she had her where she wanted her.