LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla was 5'9 130 jet black hair she liked to wear it up in a bun she was in her mid 30's very intimidating but also she had a problem lately. It seemed her maternal clock was ticking really loud and she just couldn't find the right guy to be with. Her last boyfriend Ryan hurt her so bad she almost decided to swear off men all together. Now she was walking to her class the beginning of the new school year excited her. Today she would meet her teaching aide and her new class in parenting. Kayla smiled as she had stumbled upon a fetish site after doing some research on adoption. Do people like they really exist? She thought to herself. Why would adults want to be babies. As the image ran through her head.

"Morning class I'm Ms Green." she said flashing the beautiful smile that served her well in her teen age years when she did a little modeling.

She looked over at one girl who she reckoned might be her aide. The only reason she thought that cause she was dressed up more then any student would be.

"Hi are you the new aide?" she said looking at the pretty girl.

Kayla smiled at the young girl she could tell how nervous she was. Her clothes made her look like she was playing dress up, she smiled taking a deep breathe feeling flushed as she thought of a thing or two she wanted to dress her up in.

"Um you can call me Kayla and I'll call you Alexis, that's a pretty name by the way." she looked at the girl again wondering if she could ever to get her to call her mommy.

For now she figured she better focus on the class and try to get these silly ideas out of her head.

"Ok class this is a early parenting class so we'll be learning the proper way to take care of a baby, we'll need volunteers to demonstrate some things."

She looked over at Alexis then it hit her Alexis would be the dummy or doll.

"Alexis here has graciously offered to be the class baby--I mean volunteer." she said accidentally letting that slip.

Kayla smiled as she loved to be in control and she could tell Alexis was nervous she imagined this morning this girl would probably try to dress real sexy to feel in control. She looked like the type he would love to wear Victoria's Secret thong and a push up bra and now she was sweating nervously not feeling so in control now. She smiled to herself. As she was dressed really sexy herself wearing stockings and garters feeling very empowered.

"Alexis I want you to lay down and cry." she said smiling waiting to see what she'd do.

"Class what would you do for a crying baby?"

Alexis felt intimidated by Kayla and while she did have a crush of some sorts on the older woman she didn't like feeling weak at all but that was one of her weaknesses she didn't really push herself to actually be in control and would just fake it, fake it till you make it and that's what she had been trying to do since high-school and it worked to an extent but now as she stood face to face with Kayla, she didn't know if the teacher could see through her act or not but that didn't matter, did it? As long as she still presented herself confidently and in an adult manner then she would be okay, after all the students were watching and waiting to see what happened.

Alexis glanced at Kayla's desk, "Would it be okay if I laid down there?" asked Alexis unsure as to why she asked, she shouldn't really had to but she did, she didn't know if Kayla wanted her on the floor or not, she hoped not!

Alexis after getting Kayla's response, nodded, and laid down, feeling uncomfortable, she wasn't sure how to cry on command but her cheeks did turn red as she heard a few of the students giggle.

"Sure that's fine sweetie." Kayla said smiling at her.

She watched as the girl laid down. Kayla wondered what was running through her mind.

When she started crying she couldn't believe it.

"Ok class what should we do when you hear a baby crying?

"Check her diaper!" Mary said excitedly

"See if she's hungry!" Yelled Julie.

"Very good girls."

Kayla leaned over Alexis and slipped her hands up Alexis skirt, she ran her fingers over the silky panties that Alexis had on.

She looked at the girl who seemed to be embarrassed not knowing what was going on.

"She's still dry for now." she said winking at her.

"Great idea girls but since this is only the first day we'll have to wait until we get further in class to get things ready and for you girls to get some hands on training." she looked over at Alexis and thought you have no idea what you got yourself into but you will tomorrow.

"Alexis dear you may sit up now thank you for being a good doll."

Kayla thought tonight she'll go to babies r us and buy the things she needs for a proper baby then she'd invite Alexis over for dinner and introduce her to her strap on and of course diapers and let her know how her new life would be!

Kayla felt her nipples become erect and a little wet as this was turning her on big time!

Alexis looked at the girls and at Kayla, hands on training? What did Kayla mean about that? Alexis nodded choosing to stay quiet as she sat up off the desk and dried her eyes and face, she felt so silly for crying but it needed to be realistic and she was here to help, after all!

Kayla went through the rest of the class telling the students how she ran her class and what she expected of them. She had the girls introduce themselves and tell a little about them so she and the class could get to know each other. She looked at the clock as class was almost over.

"Ok class you have five minutes to do what you like until class ends tomorrow the real fun Begans !" she said excitedly.

She sat back at her desk the bell rang and the class left.

"Sure what is it sweetie?" she said to Alexis.

Kayla smiled as how shy and nervous the girl was it was kinda cute she could imagine she wouldn't have any problem controlling the little girl.

"Everything will be fine but sure if you'd like to come to my house tonight for dinner that would be fine!" she said delightfully.

Kayla was thinking she could go to babies r us tonight then invite Alexis over for dinner then a little wine and they should sit the mood.

She smiled thinking by the end of the night she'd have this pretty girl crawling at her feet.

"Here's my number just call and let me know if you can make it."

The thoughts running through her head were driving her crazy!

Alexis blushed at being invited to Kayla's house for dinner, she hadn't had a good meal in a while and mostly lived off cheap fast food or noodles, so she wasn't going to pass up a meal nor would she pass up an opportunity to get to know Kayla better! "That sounds brilliant, I would love to," said Alexis accepting Kayla's offer with a grin.

Kayla finished her school day and she briefly stopped at home and changed. She then grabbed her purse and headed to babies r us. She hooked at the row and row of diapers hmm Pampers size 6 should fit. She thought to herself. Then she picked out some bottles, pacifiers and baby formula. "That should work for the new baby." she said to herself. She looked around the store some more picking out a few things. Then her phone went off. She looked and smiled seeing it was Alexis.

"Hey sweetie how's it going--- sure 7 would be fine." she said sweetly.

Kayla finished her shopping lying for her items then she went home putting the baby stuff away.

She got dinner going it was just steaks and veggies and wine for her.

Kayla changed her clothes looking at the clock she finished getting dinner ready then she herd a knock on the door.

"Oh hi right on time don't you look sweet." she said letting Alexis in.

Alexis had no idea what was going to happen to her tonight!

She couldn't help but smile at Kayla, "Thank you," said Alexis walking into Kayla's house, "you look really beautiful tonight." added Alexis with a soft smile as she looked at Kayla. They nearly matched in height due to her shoes! And she couldn't help but feel a lot more confident because of that!

Alexis eyes suddenly lit up brightly, "Something smells really good!" said Alexis as she followed Kayla.

Kayla looked her up and down and she couldn't help but notice her high heels she was almost as tall as her. She wanted to cut her down just like that so she understood who was in control.

"In my house we take off our shoes sweetie." she said removing her own knowing the girl would now be shorter then her.

Once her shoes were off she smiled.

"Glad you like it I made some steaks and veggie stir fry.

Kayla sipped on her wine.

"Would you like a soda?" she asked not offering her any wine.

Kayla smiled at how docile Alexis was she had a notion to pull out one of the new baby bottles she bought and put the soda in it, but instead she just got out the can of pop and handed it to her.

"Here you go hun." she said smiling handing her the drink.

She went over and got the plates down bad got the dinner ready.

"Here you go." she said handing her the plate.

Kayla began cutting her meat up.

"Can you handle it sweetie?" she cooed at her.

Kayla smiled how she was toying around with her. She wondered what was going through Alexis mind right now.

"It's ok baby I have something for you." she said getting up she didn't think it would be like this but with Alexis flustered and crying looking like she might throw a tantrum. Kayla did what any good mommy would do. She got the baby a pacifier. Kayla opened the package and hid it behind her back walking back into the dining room.

"Guess what I have something for you that will make you feel better open your mouth and close your eyes sweetie."

She waited for Alexis to do as she was told, Kayla could tell she was nervous.

"Just settle down baby and do as you're told or I'll spank you." she said sweetly.

Kayla smiled as Alexis was well on her way to becoming her baby!

Alexis looked at Kayla confused as she wiped away some of the tears from her eyes feeling foolish for getting so heated up over nothing, Kayla was just being helpful but it seemed as if everything Kayla did undermined her in someway.

Kayla couldn't believe her eyes wow the pacifier set her off right into a toddler tantrum. She smiled when Alexis let it slip she was attracted to her, she wasn't sure if the girl was lesbian or not but now she was going to have more fun with her baby girl not only would her sweet little ass meet her hairbrush but maybe even her strap on. Kayla had herd enough of this girl cussing like a sailor.

"Stop now little girl I've herd enough of your cussing here's what's going to happen you're going to pick that pacifier up and put it in your mouth and say I'm sorry mommy or you'll be fired from your job for insubordination and I'll make sure you can't work in this state again!"

"Now I'm going to count to ten every time I get one two I'm going to multiply it by 2 and that's how many spankings you'll be getting!"

"One two hurry and get your paci baby!" Kayla cooed