LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla finished up her work and clicked on the monitor to check on her baby, she noticed she looked scared as she clutched her suffice.

She quickly went over to her.

"What's wrong baby girl are you ok." she noticed her diaper was soaked

"Aww baby has a very wet diaper yes she does let's get you changed a dry baby is a happy baby!" she cooed to her.

Alexis's chest continued to go up and down quickly as she looked at Kayla.

Alexis continued to hold the stuffed bear for comfort, "Nightmare." replied Alexis weakly with a small shrug unsure how she felt about telling Kayla such a thing.

Kayla smiled and proceeded to change her.

"I bet you love your diapers more then your Victoria's Secret thong Panties don't you baby!" she cooed as she began cleaning her with a baby wipe. Then she unfolded the diaper and slid it under her then she powdered her real good. Pulling the diaper tight and snug between her legs and taping the sides.

"There baby is nice and clean!" she said rubbing her diaper in a circular motion a few times.

"I guess Alexis has her own little secret now!"

Alexis blushed as Kayla continued to coo at her, "No I don't." replied Alexis trying to assert a little bit of dominance in the situation as Kayla started to clean her causing her to gasp a little she was still sensitive from earlier.

"Oh I think you do baby!" she said as she finished changing her.

Kayla smiled.

"It was a joke baby you know Victoria's secret and now Alexis has a secret it's a joke sweetie."

Kayla grabbed the teddy bear.

"Come on baby let's go!" she said holding out her hand.

Alexis frowned as Kayla finished changing her and shook her head.

"Oh." replied Alexis feeling a little silly for not getting the joke but she wasn't a very humorous person to begin with and a lot of things did go over her head at times.

She watched as Kayla grabbed the teddy bear and held out her hand.

Alexis waddled over to Kayla and took the teacher's hand.

Kayla shook her head how the joke flew over her head.

"It's ok baby I'll just stick to story time and barney and sponge bob seems that's all you can handle.

Kayla took her hand grabbing her purse and the diaper bag it was time to go home!

"Trousers no of course not, dresses, footed pj's or Onezies or maybe nothing but a t shirt and diaper."

She figured that would put an end to that conversation.

"Let's go baby girl."

They left the classroom and headed to the parking lot.

"What was that baby girl!" Kayla said sternly.

"You volunteered did you not!" she said coldly as she didn't like being called a bitch.

She waited for Alexis to answer.

"Well answer me baby girl or I'll pull your diaper down and spank your asks now!"

She smiled just thinking that was going to happen regardless she was tired of the baby's mouth and attitude.

Kayla was determined to make her listen and behave.

"Choose you're a baby you have no choice but to be good or bad that's your choice baby girl."

Kayla roughly took her hand and lead her out to the car.

"Why you little brat!" Kayla hissed as she was pissed it seemed the baby needed some discipline and Kayla would be happy to give it to her! She quickly grabbed her wrist spinning her around.

"Babies like to be the center of attention and you're about to be a star!" she pulled her over her lap raising her dress and untaping her diaper.

"Wow look at the big baby she's wet!"

Whack whack whack whack.

Kayla began spanking her ten times with her hand.

"Oh no baby were only getting warmed up!" she said grabbing her hair brush.

Kayla lectured and scolded her baby girl as she spanked her. She smiled looking at her baby's cherry red bottom.

"I bet that stings don't it baby girl!" she cooed to her trying to rile her up to see if she might've learned her lesson.

"You should look at all the girls staring at the diapered teacher getting spanked just think they're all wearing sexy panties and they're younger then you!" she said rubbing it in.

"If you use naughty language again I'll make sure it's a lot worse and longer next time."

She put her hair brush back in the diaper back and got out a clean diaper.

"Now tell mommy you're happy and ask her nicely to diaper the baby."

Kayla looked and the students were still standing around looking and talking and laughing.

(Meant for her to say she was sorry not happy lol)

Kayla smiled knowing this had to be so embarrassing for the former teachers aide.

"Ok baby lay down and kick your feet and suck your thumb and don't forget to make baby sounds!" she cooed as she grabbed the diaper bag pulling out a disposable diaper. Kayla showed it to the baby.

"Look at baby's underwear a baby diaper!" she cooed seeing if the baby was truly defeated or if she had more fight in her!

Kayla smiled and cooed to her as she finished diapering her. She looked down on the baby girl as she sucked her thumb.

"I bet baby won't call mommy a bitch anymore will she, no she won't cause if she does mommy will have to wash out her dirty little mouth. Kayla helped her up.

"Let's go home baby!" she said taking her hand leading her to the car.

Once they got to the car Kayla dug through the diaper bag.

"Here baby this will be better for you." she said presenting the pacifier to her.

"There we go now I think baby knows who's boss!" Kayla said buckling her in. She started the car and they began driving to Kayla's place. It was a bit much for a teachers salary but her side job paid really well.

"Here we are baby girl home sweet home." she cooed as she got out of the car she went to the back door unbuckling the baby. She took her hand leading her into the house. Once they got inside Kayla put the diaper bag down letting go of the baby's hand.

"Ok baby on your hands and knees you're a baby you crawl!" she said sternly

Kayla took out her phone and began taking pictures of her baby crawling around.

"What a cute baby I bet no one will ever look at you the same again you'll always be the baby now!" she cooed painting a picture of the poor girls future.

Kayla put her phone back up.

"Is baby hungry?" she cooed

"Aww baby you look so cute sitting there in your little diaper sucking your pacifier just like the baby you are!" she cooed. Kayla got the baby's highchair out. She looked at her baby girl as she begged not to eat baby food.

Kayla put her hands on her hips she was the picture of maternity.

"Now baby girl mommy knows what's best for you and of course you're going to eat baby food!"

Alexis blushed at Kayla's comment. She didn't know if she should feel embarrassed because of the situation or shy because Kayla had called her cute! She watched as her mommy got the highchair sorted out.