LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Honey your not a big girl the last time you use the potty when it wasn't just before or after your bath is when you first came here since then you use your diaper and you like num num, your only acting like because Alex is here but I don't think she cares do you Alex " Elaine says

Alex did know how to feel with what was going on but Alice holding her hand did help Alex kept nursing off Aaliyah till she was almost a sleep whimper when Elaine pick her up to burp witch she did then snuggle into the older woman like she would Aaliyah after nursing falling asleep right away,Elaine lay Alex down on her tummy and cover her with her blanket and gave her charming to cuddle and a binky with a dinosaur on it to suck on before looking at Alice and Aaliyah again

just like Alex Alice fell asleep before being burped by Aaliyah. Aaliyah got up and took Alice to her crib before laying her down on her tummy and cover her with her blanket but before she could put her binky in her mouth Alice snuggle into Alex and said. s-sissy wove you before going back to sleep making Elaine come over to the crib taking the binky from Aaliyah as Aaliyah got her cellphone out to take a pic of the two little ones

"How do you think Alex will react when she fines out " Elaine mumble making sure Alice had her binky as she walk Aaliyah out of the room after taking pictures of the girls

"Aaliyah you must have some kind of guess how she may react by bring her here " Elaine says while nodding thinking about the cute pictures Alex would have in her baby book like Alice does

"That true but she seem like something that for sure so tell me about her you haven't told me anything about Alex yet and it only seem fair that I should know " Elaine says warming the there food up again too eat