LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
babygoth

Dr.Baby

(Hey people so I'm back and want to rp I got a idea and if anyone likes it and wants to do it with me please send me a PM there just one thing I want to be baby but I don't mind if the other person plays a guy or girl

Alex had been sitting at the bar for a while on her fifth drink of

Alex held up her drink and gave a look that said I'm drinking duh "I'm drinking so good

"why would I want to go there ?" Alex ask confused making a cute face as she did

Alex sat there and thought for a moment she was hungry she wasn't a good cook so didn't eat very much or offen

"it's.." Was all Alex got out when Aaliyah already paid Alex blush brightly as she moved away from the bar "you didn't have to pay for me " she said

• Like 1

"Friends ? " Alex said confuse once more if she was more sober would of been a bit uncomfortable by that but right now she was confuse

Alex blush "why do I need to hold your hand ? " she ask

"I'm not a child you know " Alex grumble out with a frown

"I'm not that drunk tipsy at best " Alex said not thinking she was that drunk she turn around to head to the door but she soon would of knock into someone if Aaliyah hadn't pulled her back

Alex sigh but did what she was told and took Aaliyah hand

"You know people are going to talk right " Alex said blushing once they left the bar she was thinking on wether she should go back to her place or not as she was embarrass now

"I don't have friends " Alex said out loud when she ment to think it