LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex stood there with Aaliyah wait for some pjs the room was still odd to her but Aaliyah wouldn't talk about it Alex walk around the room the towel dragging / falling off more as she moved around

Alex gave up after a bit as thinking was hurting her head so lay on the bed waiting for Aaliyah to come back cuddling her dragon thumb in mouth towel just covering her she lifted her head seeing something purple "'what that also I don't have any underwear tu " mumble the sleepy girl looking like a toddler then a 21 year old

Alex blush but didn't say anything as Aaliyah dress her and help her into bed Alex snuggle down with Peter and pop her thumb in her mouth " fank yow Aaliyah nu one evew nice to me ever " Alex confuses looking up at Aaliyah with sleepy eyes

Alex awoke a few hours later from a nightmare with tears down her eyes she couldn't remember much from before she fell asleep everything was fuzzy so now she was scared and confused she knew she wasn't in her flat,

"I had a nightmare and I woke up here and I don't remember what happen before I woke up and my head hurts " Alex whimper out trying to stop her tears from falling "why am I here Dr. Morningstar ?" She ask after a hicup not really sure if she could use her boss pretty much first name

Alex normally would of push someone away for trying to touch her but instead she cuddle into Aaliyah and kept crying softly while shaking to sacred to clam herself down like she was use to doing