LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Alice don't be silly you know Aaliyah she bring over her little girl who new to this and I know for a fact Aaliyah won't let her laugh at you " Elaine says truthfully as she takes Alice hand and take her to the door to open it "Aaliyah just in time with a gift I see but where your little girl " Elaine fake ask smiling at her friend who pointed down

"Come in maybe then we can find our little girls " Elaine said with a laugh as she let the two in "so I see you brought me a gift then and from build a bear oh Aaliyah how did you know

Alex step out after having a idea she grab the box and went to where Alice was still blushing she set the box down next to her " hi...I made you a teddy too i hope you like it

"Do grown ups well hello kitty onesie or diapers, drink mummy milk or a bottle or cry when there blanket had to be wash so said grown up won't nap with out it and cry out for mummy when they have a bad dream I don't think so but you do and like it till the last few days

"I did warn you and that might be true but I saved you from going to jail " Elaine says undoing Alice onesie and then diaper before pulling the small girl over her lap to start spanking her hard

Elaine gave ten hard spanks on each cheek witch was her going easy on Alice this time once she was done she stood Alice in front of her "now want to tell me what wrong?" She ask