LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"I need to pick clothes for him mummy then I can do Alice cat... mummy am I only aloud one outfit for charmander ?" Alex ask after blushing lightly from being called cute

"Yay love you mummy your the best " Alex said smiling widely up at Aaliyah before going to look for a out fit and pjs once she had she came back and showed Aaliyah she pick out a plan white top with a black hoodie jogging pants and shoes then pick out car pjs

"Thank you now for Alice cat " Alex says and goes to start all over again leaving the smell out since she didn't know what Alice would like by the time they got back to clothes Alex remembered what Aaliyah said and pick from the hart and showed Aaliyah again for approval

Alex pick out a top with a paw print on it then a nice skirt and shoes before picking out hello kitty pjs and panties for Alice cat "mummy do you think she'll like it ?" Alex ask once again as she showed Aaliyah

Alex wave bye to the girl too and left with Aaliyah who was holding everything "mummy can we keep the box that charming comes in so I can colour it later ?" Alex ask once they got in the car and she was in her seat

"If she wants to other wise I'll wait till we get home " Alex agree grabbing her new toy out of the box to cuddle while putting her pacifier in her mouth again relaxing today had been great and not once did Alex made any point to prove she was adult while out and just been a little kid out with her mummy and she didn't notice it at all