LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"But I don't know her I don't want to make something she doesn't like I want her to like me mummy we are going to spend time with her when her mummy has to look after us " Alex explains like if it wasn't right the world would end Alex even gaps at the thought to making a cute face as she did

"Well that's fine I can explain to you and if your still not sure don't be afraid to ask " the girl began "first you need to pick your teddy skin witch are other there,

"Uh huh pick stuff with love and he can't leave here naked " Alex said simply as she tug Aaliyah away softly so she could pick her one can see what cats they had for Alice too

Alex went to wear the Pokemon sinks where and pick charmamder smiling brightly she love Pokemon growning up and use to watch the cartoon when the home would let them she showed Aaliyah before going to get it stuff

"I don't know how to play it always seem confusing to me " Alex says truthfully she thought the cards look pretty but the game confusing Alex rub the hart she was holding before putting it in then walk over to clothes

"Mummy are you saying you where a geek ?" Alex ask finding it hard to believe as Aaliyah had to be if she was that good Alex didn't mean it in a mean way when she ask just shock and impress