LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex had enough and got out of Aaliyah arms and stood in front of her "no you don't fucking know you said you would help me keep my job! That why I agree to do this but if your not and I'm still going to lose my job because no one listen to me then I'm leaving now and you can't stop because by law I'm a adult and don't need to stay here. I knew I was right and you were lying no fucking help cares or loves me with out a catch !" Alex pretty much scream at the end if she was a cartoon a lot of smoke would be coming out of her ears by now

Alex lay there sucking her thumb slowly looking up at well she wasn't sure she was just looking blankly at something she did stop Aaliyah hand from rubbing her arm she notice she she flinch at the touch but other then that she just went into her mind to think

And laugh in her head if they had been smart they would of made sure she was dead before leaving her where they did or when they found out they were having her getting rid of her before she was born then she wouldn't be in this mess right now she lay there thinking of many things and people she came across in her life so far and said once taking out her thumb " I hate you I truelly hate you and I never hated anyone in my life shocking as that is till you " she said out loud still not looking at anything or even if she meant Aaliyah or herself and if she meant to say that out loud or not but it was out there now she close her mouth again not wanting her thumb and went back in her mind to think and plan

well I love you your a good person you helped people and you don't ake for help and I GOD DAMMET WHAT IF YOU GOT GOT YOU YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD FUCKING HAPPEN YOU COULD GO TO JILL YOU COULD GET RAPED AND KILLED GOD DAMMET.

Aaliyah yelled at Alex making the little one jump she had never hard Aaliyah yelling Alex looked at the older woman who had tears in her eyes Alex looked down in shame Alex felt like a brat