LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Alice what did I just say" Elaine says not backing down she pick Alice up and took her to her room Elaine grab the paddle and sat down on the rocking chair and pulled Alice over her lap and started on the paddle

"Come pick Alex and her stuff up the girls have just been fighting and I mean beating each other up so come pick her up before the find a way to do it again " Elaine says to Aaliyah voice mail sighing as this wasn't the first time Aaliyah did something similar to this and it was normally Elaine cleaning up the mess she sigh and ended the call she look over at Alex sleeping and had a sad smile on her face Elaine went over and lifted the lid of the play pen and carried Alex upstairs to change and dress and then lay her down in the guess room bed before going down stairs and open a bottle of wine and poured herself a drink

Elaine went to the guess room to find a sobbing Alex and pick her up and started shhing her Elaine really couldn't tell her off as it seem it simply Alex turn over a little to much and fell of the bed

"It's okay Alex everything should be better in the morning okay every one will sorry and it be back to normal " Elaine says not sure if she was saying it to make Alex feel better or herself but she let Alex carry on drinking till she fell alseep again Elaine lay her by the wall and lay down herself to make sure Alex didn't fall out of bed again

"I don't think so she may be mad that you hit her a few time for no reason as hitting never the answer and I'll tell Alex the same but I don't think she could hate you baby girl " Elaine says truthfully Alex couldn't hate she could see that just got angry and when she felt scared or trap lash out but soon as that was gone she always felt awful and knew this wouldn't be different