LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Not when your yelling and this angry would I let you near anyone and if that how you feel about me because of your pride then we are done Aaliyah " Elaine says near tears done the phone she sat down on the kitchen chair trying to stop herself from crying

That made Alex even angrier as she turn to Elaine "I'm sorry this is all my fault I'm going to go and before you say it by law no one still has the right over me and I need proof of something before ever speaking to Aaliyah again it was lovely meeting you Elaine I would like the number of your lawyer friend if you don't mind " Alex says which leads her to fight with Elaine for a bit but for once Alex won it as Elaine really didn't have a leg to stand on and gave Alex the number Alex thank her again before going into the living room " you can have all my stuff here I don't need or want it ' she told Alice bluntly

Alice closed her eye's trying to stop crying before getting up and punching Alex in the face as hard as she could making Alex fall on her before back saying.

F-FUCK YOU YOU STUPID F-F-FOOL AALIYAH LOVES YOU S-SHE CARES ABOUT YOU SHE HAS GIVEN YOU ALL THAT YO-YOU FUCKING WANTED YO-YOU MOTHERFUCKING SPOILED BRAT.

Alice then runs out the door crying pushing Elaine out of the way and going to the cold night

Alex sat up shaking her head and ran after Alice just grabbing her before she got hit by a car or something "are you crazy you could get hit by something and didn't you see if you think Aaliyah so great did you not see she broke Elaine heart back there and you been a bigger brat then I could ever be over hot coco I'll like to remain you and your the biggest head fuck I've ever met I told you to have myself because I need to talk to Aaliyah and I don't know what's going to happen " Alex says holding Alice by the top and made her look Alex in the eye to show she was

"You said all that shit to me about being a spoiled brat yet you scream at Elaine and made her cry when she done nothing bad to you you know what you are a copying bitch " Alex says pushing Alice on the ground

Elaine sat Alice on the toilet and went and grab the bar of soap she then ran it under the water for a moment before turning to face Alice her face showed nothing but her eyes showed how disappointed she was in both girls "open your mouth Alice and I don't want you to fight me " she says meaning it

Elaine sigh and grab Alice nose till she open her mouth and put the soap in her mouth when Alice had to breath " if you take that out you will be having another around of spanks with mr paddle " Elaine warn