LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Take no offence to that she still a doctor so careless mistakes in her mind mean to her someone life " Elaine explains as she picks up the phone "yeah Aaliyah?" She says once she saw who was calling her

Lisa: I don't I just hope she is okay.

----------------------------------------

Aaliyah: hey I found Alex she is hiding behind a tree but look maybe your right maybe I have goon a little to far but I am just trying to help her god dammit I love her like you love Alice and again this is my first time and look I am to upset right now so how about you get her and talk to her as I cool down and pick up some food.

Aaliyah said as quiet as she could

Elaine sigh "okay I'll be out in a moment and just pick up food for you guys " Elaine tells Aaliyah and hang up she then hands Alice to Lisa " keep a eye on her while i get Alex " before walking outside and swapping places with Aaliyah and goes to deal with Alex and start talking

Elaine and Alex talk for a while even after Elaine told Alex off for running away Alex explains what happen and how she felt and for the first time Alex felt like someone got her which surprised her as she found out similar her and Elaine where which made it easier for Alex talk openly Elaine finely brought Alex in after a long talk Elaine takes Alex upstairs to change into a new diaper and rash cream then brought her downstairs

"I did try to warn you but I'm not taking the money back you tried and no one hurt if you want to risk it again and babysit both just let Alex be near you once she sure your not going to hurt her or Alice she'll leave you alone and make your life easier " Elaine says with a chuckle at the end giving Lisa the money again

"Yeah that fine I got Alex into the house and we had a long talk I'll wait before making them something so.... call me in 20 minutes if your still stuck there then I will " Elaine says looking at her watch that seem fair as any longer the girls would be in bed

Elaine told Aaliyah what her and Alex talk about "she told me that you keep reminding her what could of happen so you feel better what you done, you keep making her something she not the girly clothes she gets she told you about the home but it's not that anymore she told me she just like the clothes and they last longer now and the world change she would care if you brought girls clothes if you listen to what she like, she told me how she feels like she can't feel what she wants without it being wrong or how can't says things also which is true because you did that to me before and she scared when you come home even after i said you wouldn't that you where going to hit her " Elaine says

"Aaliyah you ask and that what Alex mean that's why she won't talk you about a lot of stuff and scared of you we are different people are girls are different from each other if you wanted someone like Alice you made mistake then but don't have a go at me

"Your not listening again Aaliyah she tried those things she been open minded and that and compromising find if both parties feel comfortable with it but Alex doesn't that what I'm trying to explain but maybe Alex was right you pick the wrong girl to be made in to this you cost her job we both know as Alex wasn't selling and was made by people in higher power she wouldn't have face anything and before you start I ask my lawyer and told me that Alice was a different story I didn't ruin her life to make her my little girl but you did with Alex and she knows that and told me she regrets

Hay fuck you Elaine you know that's bull crap any half ass lawyer could try and pin it on her hell if she went to the cops the people who blackmailed her could have tried to pint it on her all so I asked the head doctor who was all so a friend of my dad's if Alex could keep her job he said no that it was to dangers