LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alice then looked for Alex tearing up as she did.

------------------------------------

hey don't yell at me I am trying okay god dammit if I did not do something Alex would have go to jail and its not like you gave me ideas for her I dammit I need some air and fyi you have made mistakes with Alice too.

Aaliyah said as she walked out of the smoking room

"Aw...fine honey but we are going to come home early " Elaine says walking back in to pay for the meal they didn't eat and grab there stuff before grabbing Aaliyah she made sure to mute there end of the phone before says to Aaliyah " we are going Alex missing maybe somewhere in the house and I'm not staying here while that's going on " Elaine says leaving Aaliyah no choice but to go with Elaine

"I don't know but we need to find her hopefully she still in the house and hasn't really ran away and if she has at lest we could guess where she would go " Elaine says as she gets into the car

"Alice you know that not Alex being mean she told you about her pass " Elaine said to Alice then turn to Lisa " Alex had a it very hard and I don't even think she told us all of it so doesn't trust very easily now for reasons so most likely wanted to stay near you to get a feel of you did she ask to stay in the living room with you maybe offer you help or to stay quiet?" Elaine ask