LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"No as it all your fault so why would I want to talk to you about it " Alex says still glearing at the wall she knew it was silly how she was acting and she should of been more grown up then a child but oh well that's how everyone treated her and wanted her to act so that how she was acting

"Then fail I don't care pluse what do you learn really how not to recheck work so not to make simple mistakes also why should I been move to a different room to just to the same thing is dumb " Alex said rolling her eyes

"Maybe your feel better after I put you on the floor by touching on a spot on your body " Alex says facing Lisa and to show she wasn't kidding Alex did just that smirking when Lisa fell like a ton of bricks and run off quick to go hide as she knew it would take a few minutes for Lisa to get her body working right again that was enough time for Alex

Alex didnt come out even when Lisa said that that was how serious she was about not coming out of hidding and how much she didn't like Lisa or care about what she did Alex made it clear in her mind now she wasn't even going to give Lisa a chance as she

Alex was chilling in her hidding spot not going to give in this time she refused to not listen to her gut this time no matter what happen pluse Lisa just tried to use Bonny against her hell no was she going to let that go