LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"I'm going to draw" Alex mumbles to Alice and grabs her stuff and walks off dropping one of her darker drawings as she walk off and went to work on some more stuff she had what people called a photographic memory so use that to keep her mind sharp this time with her drawings

And rolled her eyes thinking great the girl I like is either bossy and bratty while trying to prove she adult or the biggest baby going and I thought I was broken in mind when while thinking that she kept watching Alice for a bit smiling a little since she was cute anyway pluse less confusing too when she was like that

And study it still not trusting Lisa and as she didn't see the bottle being made it made her not want to drink it so she push it away from herself after putting it down and went back to what she was doing before

"We lived very different lives Alice I have my reasons not to trust people when my gut tells me to or things they give " Alex says frowning before getting up "I'm done drawing I'm going to get my bag " she adds leaving the room to go up to Alice room to get her bag she hope Aaliyah brought her stuff in as she hadn't when she went to find Alice if she had the safe bet was it was in Alice room

Alex was getting what she needed to change bonny diaper and then feed her Alex look up and saw Alice with the bottle from downstairs "Alice I told you I'm not having that bottle " she says looking at the girl with a frown

"I don't want to play house and I know that Alice I'm not dumb I'm just not going to take anything from her that I haven't seen her make and I'm not speaking to her I don't trust not that I need a fight with her " Alex says rolling her eyes