LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"So Alex if your not good your have the same fate " Elaine says letting Lisa stop there before she said something that would no doubt mean troubled before Elaine and Aaliyah left for there date

"Aaliyah Alex is different from Alice very it takes two of us last time with the girls " Elaine said her tone showing the Aaliyah really shouldn't make Lisa do that the first babysitting Alex and the first time babysitting both girls

Lisa: your right miss s but it was my first time babysitting a baby who was your boss and made a lot of money and I did well with her.

Aaliyah: and she has our numbers if something happens

----------------------------------------------------------

Alice pouted and wined.

Alice: A-Alex let g of my diapee pwease

Alex didn't say anything as she didn't but pointed to Alice that she did Alex got this off feeling when everyone came in and now that it was just them and Lisa Alex didn't trust her from that so wasn't going to talk to her

Alice shaked her head no and said.

Alice: n-no I don't.

Lisa walked over and cheated Alice's diaper both front and back then said.

Lisa: looks like I have one kitty cat who needs a change now for the other one.

before Alex could say something Lisa checked her diaper as will.

Lisa: your a little wet kitty cat but you don't need one right now

Alex made a sound of warning when Lisa did that and rolled her eyes at the nickname she hated people calling her stuff like that in less it was Aaliyah maybe Elaine too but she didn't do it as often as Aaliyah did that why while Alex thought that she left Alice room to get away from Lisa

Alex shrug still watching her show once she saw Alice she made sure she was sitting next to her and whispered to Alice " I don't like her " Alex just knew that Lisa was up to something she just wasn't sure what but she wasn't letting her guard down for a minute this time

Alex shook her head she didn't want to leave and she knew Alice would make her other watch her play that dumb game or make her play something she didn't want to "I can be quite and smart