LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex nodded and started working on her card for Alice and by the time Aaliyah came back Alex just finish her card for Elaine from her and Aaliyah she thought Aaliyah could give it to Elaine so she wouldn't feel left out then

"Uh huh and I made mommy one from the both of us mummy so she doesn't feel left out " Alex says showing Aaliyah her card she was going to make Aaliyah one but it would have to wait now

"I hope they like them mummy " Alex said truthfully as she look at her cards Alice one was really girly and showed where for Elaine card she drew all of them in front of one house with a puppy too making them look like a real family

Elaine open the door smiling at both Aaliyah and Alex she had just finish getting ready for a date with Aaliyah she had her hair up nice and simple she was wearing light makeup apart from her lipstick witch was a rich read colour and match her dress and heels "well don't you two look great " she said

"Thank you Alex I like your outfit you look very pretty " Elaine says with a soft giggle before turning to Aaliyah "good but you won't be if that how you think you can look for a date " Elaine jokes acting like she telling Aaliyah off

"Good I didn't want to be the one who only made a effort " Elaine says as she looks at Alex with a smile with light tears coming to her eyes "I see Alex doesn't mind if we where a family " she says smiling at that thought

Elaine smile and went to do a few things letting the babysitter in and was starting to explain everything as the girl only babysat Alice before so told her about Alex from what she knew